ESB AT-ST Part ID Help

imaginager

Sr Member
Appreciate hearing any opinions about this part:

collage.jpg

That's an awesome find! I was just talking to John (JPolacchi) about having this casted when he does the other Porsche parts, any interest??

Yes, please! That's the only way that I'll get that part is if someone casts it. I'll try to mention it in his thread too. (Edit: can't seem to find the other thread. Can you please mention it?)

Wow, nice find Quincy! Thanks for pointing it out Allan - I never noticed it.

Last edited:
By the way, are there any other parts left to ID on this?

The only one that comes to mind is this one. (I think this is a pic of either Allan's or Lee's build or maybe boba flint - I hope it's ok to use here)

It looks exactly right on this build. It seems to come up from the surface.

I've been going through every kit I have and can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what it is?

I've been contacted to mold and cast that part from the 1/8 scale Entex Porsche.How many of you are wanting/needing that part?I need to know who are wanting it 100%,not "MAYBE'S" or "DEPENDS".

Please have everyone who wants this part contact/PM me with full mailing address and an e-mail I can contact you on without any problems.Be sure to title the PM contact "Entex Porsche/AT-ST part" or something like that so I won't confuse you with folks who want Falcon parts or anything else.The more folks who want this part molded&casted,the more likely I am to do it.

Hi John,

PM sent~!

thanks Eric.

Please have everyone who wants this part contact/PM me with full mailing address and an e-mail I can contact you on without any problems.Be sure to title the PM contact "Entex Porsche/AT-ST part" or something like that so I won't confuse you with folks who want Falcon parts or anything else.The more folks who want this part molded&casted,the more likely I am to do it.

So far I have three of you down for this part.Are there any more?Thanks to those who PMed me,and keep it comming so I'm sure to get all who want/need it.

This particular part is missing from the photos taken post-production. But...it's on the model before!

topthighconnect.jpg

I believe I know what this is...

thighjack.jpg

The No. 2 marker sits a little high, with the lip. But, too many markers are there to say this isn't the part.

thighjack2.jpg

Take a look at the jack in the 223. The upper edge is likely sanded off, or just doesn't appear well in this image from the SW Technical Journal. Or, there may be a jack in one of those kits that doesn't have the upper edge.

They don't call you eagle eyes for nothing :love

Thanks to the scan you sent me Allan it's possible to see how the part is aligned on the hip, too!

5277490.jpeg

Allan,

I included it on the Neisen kit. At least one thing I got right on the masters.
Agreed its a 223 tank jack.

Last edited:
Isel, you got MOST of it right as I recall. My bad on the jack, I don't recall it being on your part map from way back. Without all your work we'd still be hunting for parts.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back