Error's costume contest probably late submission

Re: Red Sonja

Facts in Belgium perhaps? Saw that you wanted it to be done by October and that is when Facts is held.
Anyway gorgeous costume can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

The scales look great! Are your hands recovering from the sewing?

Liking the layered effect with the scales over the dinoskin...but that is quite the ouchie by your right shoulder blade!

An ouchie like that must have an interesting story behind it.

thanks guys ... over the weekend i am going to drop into the craft store and fuss around with some different products ... i really wanna sort all the items out ...and about the "ouchie" ... i forgot to tell you guys i am red sonja

1233028_10200877096943743_356519361_o.jpg few hours of stitching and i have gone pretty mad .... dog should be waking up in an hour ..guess i am walking the dog like this ...good news though, lol it is starting to look like something

That is all kinds of awesome sauce Error!!!! great work on th' sale mail and the reptile skin keep up th' great work.:popcorn

Error, this is simply fantastic and you have the perfect figure for the role. My wife has just asked me what the hell I am looking at! :D

I can't wait to see this come together. You're very talented.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back