Error's costume contest probably late submission

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
I know when I mentioned starting up this costume a lot of my friends kind of threw their heads in their hands like no ... not another Red Sonja lol ...But I love this character and I wanted to bring a version of her to life that reflected "She devil with a sword" ... I know it is kind of silly submitting a costume that is pretty much a bikini into a contest but I hope this shows that it is a lot more than just a bikini ..... It took a few months to complete this the way I imagined it ... my scales were aquired from TheRingLord.com Chainmail Jump Rings jumprings Scalemail Jewelry Supplies and Wire - Scalemail Project Kits

and well here goes ... ... I will modify this thread a bit for the contest and give you a bit of a run through with images of the stuff I hand weaved/ stitched/ taxidermied/ painted and so on
oh yea and i dyed my hair CRAZY red

gdHXpoe.jpg

SQK0rSf.jpg

Erdgr78.jpg

peWsw0v.jpg

LhATIF5.jpg

cmmhkFD.jpg

ZY5K5Sr.jpg

FUlrzY8.jpg

tb7oYKG.jpg

BC5mw8r.jpg

kRvgg70.jpg

1Id0bHD.jpg

wWxnTVv.jpg

eGV6H8D.jpg

LJKYP1P.jpg

hpQHQok.jpg

BNkktmO.jpg

60jZRUd.jpg

tT52HTk.jpg

KNf0X5P.jpg

vLAlIyu.jpg
PHOTOSHOOT COMING SOON!!!

v8R2UMl.jpg
And best of all ... my best friend in the world asked me to marry him while I was wearing this thing ... so of all my costumes it is my favorite C:

Attachments

• 13242_481305541961580_64704875_n.jpg
    13242_481305541961580_64704875_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,331
  • 1003487_481876695237798_1332515464_n.jpg
    1003487_481876695237798_1332515464_n.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,151
Last edited:
Re: Red Sonja

IMGP6605.JPGIMGP6606.JPGIMGP6607.JPGIMGP6608.JPGIMGP6610.JPGIMGP6611.JPGIMGP6612.JPG so to sum up these photos ... i have this box of scrap pelt ... lol some more larger scrap pelts with clawed feet and tails some deer / elk hide for the cape ... some drinking horns and a cool little blade holder that i plan on reworking with leather and pelt for my thigh

Wow, you'll make a great Red Sonya! You gonna have a bloody sword and a severed head like the new Sideshow statue?
pfxq.jpg

wow that is a beautiful statue
and not sure yet i keep looking at all these different artist renditions of red sonja and one of them has this awesome dragon pauldron ....another one is so bloody and gritty looking with wild hair ... cool headdress ... i think ill just keep building onto it and see what happens c:

How effing long is your hair?! Is that with extensions?
Also.. Very excited for this. Been a huge fan of red sonja since I learnt what girls were hahaha

LOL no that is all my hair .. i have a ton of it ... remember i used to have black hair? well that grew out and it is at the bottom now ... my hair is like a friggen tree trunk timeline and thanks guys .... this build is a ton of fun so far despite my hands blistering up a bit

thanks guys .. i got a lotta work to do .. i crunched my due date to september ....and i am looking to build leg armor ... and all sorts of other things for this costume

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back