Error's costume contest probably late submission

Re: Red Sonja

544696_486848741407260_124311205_n.jpg thanks joker c:

Gorgeous metal work! There is so much you can do with this character, you can switch out new pieces and always keep it fresh. Bones, metal, animal skins, etc. I look forward to seeing it all together!

Hi there...
GREAT work Error. Something you might want to look for is a "Chain Mail Ring" to save your hands some. it is a ring that goes on your ring finger with a slot cut into the band. The slot goes on the palm side of the hand. you put the ring in the slot, hold with your thumb, the open/close with one set of pliers. If you have any questions about cutting your own rings or adding "spring tension" feel free to hit me up.

~Edwin~

Error, Your patience and quality of work just continues to astound me let alone the time to make videos! Fantastic work yet again:)

How did I miss this thread of my favorite female cosplayer and her newest adventure ?

Love the character. Your hair looks amazing !

The work you have done already is insane ! I am hopeful you will allow your hands recovery time before the debut.

hey guys! i been in the middle of a few projects i am picking this one back up next week .. and you all know how fast i work lol ... right now i am working on an important sculpture and getting a few commissions out ... to everyone who commented thank you so much for the support and advice on this project so far

This is all kinds of awesome! Keep up the good work and try not to destroy those hands :) Have you considered a small vice to put on a desk and then use both hands to open each ring, might reduce the stress?

Well...I wanted to check out your build but will have to do that when I get home. What I can see looks good though. Got plans for your next project?

LOL I AM NOT EVEN FINISHED ... i got a pauldron ... cape ... dead animal jewelry ... filth makeup .... and assorted armors to go I have not even secured down the dinosaur skin yet or weathered the fabric underlying the loincloth

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back