Episode 7 F-11D Blaster Rifle (COMPLETE)

Re: Ep 7 Stormtrooper New Blaster Build (Pic Heavy)

Anyone know what this says in Aurabesh?

aurabesh.png

So I wonder if "KEN" means they are assigned to Rylo Ken or if some guy named Ken working on the movie thought it would be cool.

LOL!!!

Guys...

The guy who posted that, who's name is KEN is using KEN in aurabesh to be a placeholder untill better pics show what the actual symbols are.

I approve of this.

The Villain's name is Kylo Ren though... :p

LOL!!!

Guys...

The guy who posted that, who's name is KEN is using KEN in aurabesh to be a placeholder untill better pics show what the actual symbols are.

I approve of this.

The mystery of Ken is reviled!

Looks great! Sign me up for one of those! can you PM details like pricing?

That looks incredible. I really like how the new design pays homage to the original e-11.

***UPDATE*** Welp, it's been a long time coming but it's finally complete... printing begins tomorrow, so expect plenty of pics as each piece comes off the bed! Our hats go off to laellee for his focus and resolve in bringing this to a level we feel is as close to screen-accurate as possible (based on the available reference photos). The Hengstler counter and magazine assembly are hollow so they can hold LEDs, as well as the front flashlight. The scope knobs can be adjusted and the foregrip flips down as well.

As always, feedback is appreciated, although keep in mind that we based ours off the Hero model on display at Celebration and not the ANOVOS models which we determined to be less accurate since ANOVOS admitted they were a last-minute rush job. So when it comes to comparisons and mentioning differences, it's best to compare it to the model that was strapped to the stormtrooper's thigh at Celebration.

Thanks for your patience and support, everybody!

11272312_10152798567227821_669957486_n.jpg11304548_10152798569767821_1479359307_n.jpg
11267918_10152798571457821_1604494469_n.jpg11291263_10152798573482821_1850493124_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking good, can't wait to see the physical parts come together on this , well done so far

That's awesome! Great job. You'll have to let us know the cost and when we can order soon. ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back