Endor Rebel Trooper Helmets (Speederbike Helmets)

Here's the finished auction listing for that visor and shoulder armor set.

800441.jpg

I don't think that these visors were ever used in the final Rebel Endor Trooper helmets, as the other auction shows the visor as molded integrally to the armor ring, and these visors don't have the right shape to my eye.

I7QaZop.jpg

The screen-used visors are shaped more like a formal military dress cap visor, which has a shallower crescent shape, whereas these separate visor castings are shaped more like a squared baseball cap duckbill.

376766_2.jpg
000_Peaked_Cap_Pattern_by_Kamui_Cosplay.jpg
Peaked Cap Pattern by Kamui Cosplay

Cycling_Cap_Small_Brim.jpg
Cycling_Cap_large_brim.jpg

Dill Pickle Cycling cap sewing pattern (This pattern would work well for a Hoth Hangar Tech)

Another completed auction of interest is a backup buck mold that they created in production by filling the vacuformed helmet pieces with plaster.

599849_2.jpg

It's split right down the center "between the eyes" like the screen used pieces and has some excess along the seams, so it appears to be somewhat of a quick-and-dirty backup. Of note is that the visor as NOT a part of this backup buck. I still however think that the screen used helmets had visors that were part of the helmet armor mold because the fully-completed unused auction listing has a seam down the center of the visor. If the visor was cast as one piece as in the "various castings set" then that seam would not be there.

376765_2.jpg

800441.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back