Done / Completed "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster, 1:1 full scale 28" x 44", BTTF

Re: "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster, real size 28" x 44", BTTF

Finally got mine today, they look great, thanks for all the extras!

Hey Roland, I still haven't received this poster and paid for it months ago. Can you check to see when you sent it? I changed apartment numbers but I had my mail forwarded to me but never received anything.

Hey Roland, I still haven't received this poster and paid for it months ago. Can you check to see when you sent it? I changed apartment numbers but I had my mail forwarded to me but never received anything.

Hi,

as you can see in my first post, your posters and the cover were shipped on July 18. Kevincupp (from the US, too) received his posters 4 days ago and they were shipped the same day as yours. Unfortunately your shipment has no tracking number, so I don't know where it is now. But I'm sure, it will arrive soon. :) Did you received the donation can and the napkins, which were shipped in a separated package?

Roland,
I've just received my posters and oh lala cover. Awesome items, seriously awesome..... you da man!
Thanks very much

Hi Roland, I sent payment for a poster on the 8th of September but it hasn't arrived yet, from the first post it doesn't look like you've shipped it yet? Can you update the first post with my tracking number please?

Thanks
Mike

Bump! :) Anyone else interested in a poster?

At the previous buyers that chose shipping without tracking: Is anyone still waiting for his posters?

Still selling? I PM'd you.

Hi Roland. I paid for 3 posters, not 5 as you put on the purchases list. ¡¡¡¡¡You have to send me just 3 posters, not 5!!!!!!
Thanks!!!

Bump! Anyone else interested? :)

Really awesome poster with perfect printing. Bigger than expected but screen accurate in graphics and size (the poster in the movie is this big indeed). It'll look great framed on the wall. Thanks!

Anyone else interested? :)

Bump! Anyone else interested? :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back