Empire Strikes Back Crew's Norwegian Parka?

Pappy

Did anybody ever attempt to make this?

ensemble.jpg

Last edited:
It will not meant for a costume though(and i originally not put this thread on the costume section),i thought it would be cool to have/made one hanging on a glass frame.
And i also like the looks,certainly it would be much better looking than other random fabrics on my closet:lol

the crew gear has always intrigued me....

i've got one of the leather crew jackets george lucas and rick mcCallum gave out to everyone at the end of the filming of episode 3, as well as that persons ticket to the premiere at fox studios in sydney....

not sure what it would be worth now but i nabbed it for 100 bucks about a month after episode 3 came out....

for the ESB stuff, even though you're thinking of it for a display i think it'd be awesome to rock up to a halloween/costume party and this happens:

person 1: "who'd you come as?"
person 2: "i'm a norweigan crew member from the filming of The Empire Strikes Back!"
*crickets*

i found the patch on ebay...its a bit pricey at 55 pound but it says its an authentic patch...

Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Cast and Crew Patch - eBay Original, Props, Film Memorabilia, DVD, Film TV. (end time 05-Oct-10 21:23:30 AEDST)

Hello I bought 2 years ago a Replica ESB Crew Jacket by 05022012518.jpgwww.evolutiontoys.com.ar . Sadly, it´s not listed any more, but probably they can produce it again. The quality was ok and the patches are great. I just saw an original one at the CE II in Essen. MTFBWYA Thorsten

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back