Elder Torso Sculpt

Milk1

I decided to sculpt a new torso for my Elder head. So far I have about 8 hours of work into it and 40 lbs. of clay. I will post more pics as it comes along.
eldertorso001.jpg

eldertorso002.jpg

eldertorso003.jpg

Thats looking awesome man, keep them updates coming.

What did you use as a armature to sculpt that on? A manakin? Life cast?..... i'm intrigued

Thanks guys! I used a manequin torso to sculpt on top of. It was kinda small though, so I had to bulk it out with a bunch of clay. I should have some more pics soon.

Thanks guys! I used a manequin torso to sculpt on top of. It was kinda small though, so I had to bulk it out with a bunch of clay. I should have some more pics soon.

Cool, thats I nice idea. How did you get the measurements? I was thinking about making a duck tape dummy, covering it in resin/fiberglass then sculpting on top of that. Figured that maybe an accurate measurement for me are latex shrinkage. Not sure if it will work though lol

Nice job for 8 hours work, looking forward to your next update

Thanks guys! I got to work on it for a little while. I got all of the armor ruffed out, now I just need to go through and smooth everyting out and detail it. It might be done this weekend.
eldertorso2001.jpg

eldertorso2002.jpg

eldertorso2003.jpg.gif

Even with the armor ruffed out, you can really see the crisp lines in your sculpt. Are you going to make a P2-inspired base for it or use your existing skull base?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back