Elder Torso Sculpt

Thanks guys! Here is the last update before I put the final detail on the sculpt. Just need to do the skin texture and smooth out the armor some more.
eldertorso3001.jpg.gif

eldertorso3002.jpg

eldertorso3003.jpg

Great design, amazing detail.

Also elders have a hint of gray at the end of the dreadlocks when you get to them

Can't wait to see it when it's done :D

Awesome job, once again!! can't wait to see it all textured! I was wondering though.. is that as low as you're going with the clay, or are you planing on down further? Just wondering.

Well the sculpt is all done and so is the mold, so here are some pics of the first casting. I will update again when I get it all finished and painted.
eldertosocast005.jpg

eldertosocast006.jpg.gif

eldertosocast007.jpg

eldertosocast004.jpg

eldertosocast008.jpg

eldertosocast009.jpg

I'm completely impressed. The detail on it is insane! Kudos for the great sculpt/molding/cast up! Are you going to do a partial medpack for him?

that is truly sweet that makes me want to go out and buy another 50 pounds of clay and make me my own love the look I know how much work that is!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back