EFX Tron 1982 Helmet!

NICE!!!

thanks for the pic.

I REALLY hope that this is coming and that it leads to more helmets for Tron and Tron: Legacy. They could really have a great line if they spent some time on it. It seems eFX has nearly forgotten its Disney product line. Which is sad.

I will not be getting another item from eFX until this is released!! haha...really tho...I want this helmet.

NICE!!!

thanks for the pic.

I REALLY hope that this is coming and that it leads to more helmets for Tron and Tron: Legacy. They could really have a great line if they spent some time on it. It seems eFX has nearly forgotten its Disney product line. Which is sad.

I will not be getting another item from eFX until this is released!! haha...really tho...I want this helmet.

No problemo. :) Either way, if they release it or not, you can always make your own. Just grab the original hockey helmet and deck it up with circuitry! Here's Bruce Boxleitner wearing my own Tron helmet that I made myself:

432093_3402561709829_1376399240_n.jpg

That is a legendary pic right there!

Is that a reflective paint or tape used to make it look lit? Looks fantastic!

Reflective automotive tape, like scotchlite. The stuff works absolutely fantastic with a bright camera flash.

Glad you like the pic! It was an absolute honor meeting him in person; unbelievably nice guy. I told him I made the helmet and he wanted to wear it without me even asking him. :lol One of the best con experiences I ever had. :)

Tron wearing your Tron helmet? That's awesome! I would be tempted to retire it and make a new one if that happened to me.

Wish I could afford the eFX helmet, that's pretty good looking too! So many things to want, not enough money to afford them all.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back