EFX suggestions and enough with the lightsabers!

Tom1971

Sr Member
Thought it would be fun to suggest what we would like to see from EFX and for the love of all that is good and holy enough with the lightsabers.

Since they seem to be on a pretty good helmet mission I would say don't repeat anything we have already seen and otherwise they seem to be doing incredible stuff on helmets.

Making it not impossible to buy said helmets and thus having to go to aftermarket to get one's Raph McQuarrie Vader Concept helmet would be a start.

Otherwise they seem to know what they are doing on helmets.

Anywho what else:

As I am working on these two things now I say

Force Pike

Vibro Axe

Also:

Luke's Binoculars

Han's Hoth locator do-hicky box

Gaffi Stick

Jawa Blaster

Some Small props would be nice. Even though I have these,

Droid Caller

Data Cylinder

Last edited:
Yeah, how about some non-Star Wars props.
Im so sick of Star Wars props.
You can get them anywhere.
Bring us some things to the market we have never seen but always wanted from other movies.

Thought it would be fun to suggest what we would like to see from EFX and for the love of all that is good and holy enough with the lightsabers.

Since they seem to be on a pretty good helmet mission I would say don't repeat anything we have already seen and otherwise they seem to be doing incredible stuff on helmets.

Making it not impossible to buy said helmets and thus having to go to aftermarket to get one's Raph McQuarrie Vader Concept helmet would be a start.

Otherwise they seem to know what they are doing on helmets.

Anywho what else:

As I am working on these two things now I say

Force Pike

Vibro Axe

Also:

Luke's Binoculars

Han's Hoth locator do-hicky box

Gaffi Stick

Jawa Blaster

Some Small props would be nice. Even though I have these,

Droid Caller

Data Cylinder

Nice list, but most of the items are not of that much interest I´m afraid, compared to the main-stream stuff, such as helmets and sabers .

PLUS ..the Hoth Binocs are in the works already ;)
Nearing completion of the missing parts to complete the kit!

Markus

My vote is for shipping the stuff they have in development!
How about not announcing these things until they are in the final stages of development? I understand testing the waters by announcing way early, but then with missed shipping dates, people get frustrated. They must be doing something right though as people keep soaking these things up.

Hey Markus !

Not granted:

9/10/11: THE FIRST SHIPMENT OF LIGHTSABERS IS SCHEDULED TO DEPART HONG KONG AT THE END OF OCTOBER.

:unsure

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back