EFX suggestions and enough with the lightsabers!

Nice list, but most of the items are not of that much interest I´m afraid, compared to the main-stream stuff, such as helmets and sabers .

PLUS ..the Hoth Binocs are in the works already ;)
Nearing completion of the missing parts to complete the kit!

Markus

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this from the interest list way back???????

Nice list, but most of the items are not of that much interest I´m afraid, compared to the main-stream stuff, such as helmets and sabers .

PLUS ..the Hoth Binocs are in the works already ;)
Nearing completion of the missing parts to complete the kit!

Markus

I would have agreed but I also never would have thought there would be a demand for props with intentional flaws, bad paint jobs etc. A small demand but as has been proven it's there. I also would not have thought it financially workable to make a prop in numbers as low as 250. But they have done it twice. Still think it's odd but regardless I think a run of 250 Vibro Axes would sell.

more blasters WITH LIGHT AND SOUND!...

Im gonna go with a couple infamous bounty hunters weapons :)

1: dlt-20a
2: Valken-38 blaster rifle

I must stress again with sound and lighting...lumps of metal are fun but lumps of metal with sound and lighting effects are more fun.

I like the idea of a large, almost 1:1 tile from the Stargate itself. that would be cool.

But I think a Boushh helmet and a gaffi staff would be cool too from SW.

more blasters WITH LIGHT AND SOUND!...

Im gonna go with a couple infamous bounty hunters weapons :)

1: dlt-20a
2: Valken-38 blaster rifle

I must stress again with sound and lighting...lumps of metal are fun but lumps of metal with sound and lighting effects are more fun.

I have to say the MR thermal detonator is a lot of fun with the lights and sound. I would not have thought it would be as I remember toys with an electric motor hitting a piece of plastic as the sound effect as in the original Millennium Falcon but I have to admit the Thermal Detonator gets played with a bit.

Oh yeah, Biker Scout Blaster. Idealized though with lights and sound. Okay do a Legend Edition as well that's all crappy and ugly for the others.

Sorry, could not resist.

Slave 1, Vader TIE, Biker Blaster, Gaffi Stick, Luke Jedi Blaster, droid caller, Chewie Bowcaster, Hoth snowtrooper helmet, Death Star Commander helmet (cheese grater), Death Star Gunner helmet, Rebel Trooper helmet, Comm badges, rank badges etc...

See, I didn't mention one single li___saber!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I want to see an Obi-Wan Episode 1 lightsaber that is done correctly. None of this elite, polished, with gems stuff.

Slave 1, Vader TIE, Biker Blaster, Gaffi Stick, Luke Jedi Blaster, droid caller, Chewie Bowcaster, Hoth snowtrooper helmet, Death Star Commander helmet (cheese grater), Death Star Gunner helmet, Rebel Trooper helmet, Comm badges, rank badges etc...

See, I didn't mention one single li___saber!!!!!!

:love:love:love

I like your list.

Gaffi Stick would be sweet and maybe for once not a super expensive prop.

I would like to see some Star Wars items at lower price points. I think the BSG Top Gun stein and Trek stunt phaser are cool items at affordable prices. Not everything has to be a museum piece with a display case. I do like the stunt trooper helmets and their price points. I would like to see more helmets in that line.

I would like to see some Star Wars items at lower price points. I think the BSG Top Gun stein and Trek stunt phaser are cool items at affordable prices. Not everything has to be a museum piece with a display case. I do like the stunt trooper helmets and their price points. I would like to see more helmets in that line.

Amen. My EFX PCR Stormtrooper helmet is awesome. I liked it so much better then my MR Limited Edition Stormtrooper I sold it. I just would rather have put that money into something else. I could not stand the wonkyness, and the hand painted vent lines was what did it for me. Had to go. I know lots love all that and that is totally cool but for my taste it did not work. I'm gonna get a second PCR Stormy and turn it into an idealized ANH version with real vents.

Legend and Limited is all great but for those who like more "the way it was supposed to look" kind of props, not to mention a little break for the wallet the PCR stuff is awesome.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back