eFX Question

ComedicHistory

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could help me out? I would love to have a full list of eFX Star Wars replicas. Here's my current list and I'd really like to know what it's missing. Here's what I know of:

Vader LE Helmet
Vader Legend Helmet
McQuarrie Vader
ABS Shadowtrooper
Fiberglass Stormtrooper
ABS ANH Stormtrooper
ABS ESB Stormtrooper
ABS ANH Sandtrooper
ANH X-wing helmet
ESB X-wing helmet
AOTC Clone Trooper helmet
AOTC Clone Captain helmet
Ahsoka Tano saber
Stunt Luke V2 saber
Stunt Luke saber
Stunt Dooku saber
Stunt ROTS Anakin saber
Stunt ROTS Obi-wan saber
Luke "reveal" saber
X-wing SS
Tie Fighter SS

What am I missing? Anything? Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
A plexiglass Stormtrooper helmet might be pretty cool looking if the guy wearing it looked really hard core.

I think you meant fiberglass.

They are also coming out with a Lucasfilm molded Biker Scout helmet, A Yoda of some type, and Wedge's helmet

A plexiglass Stormtrooper helmet might be pretty cool looking if the guy wearing it looked really hard core.

I think you meant fiberglass.

They are also coming out with a Lucasfilm molded Biker Scout helmet, A Yoda of some type, and Wedge's helmet

HAHAH yeah I meant fiberglass, I was tired :p and I haven't seen A, Y or B wing helmets out there at all but I would love to see those made, as well as a Wedge helmet and Biker Scout.

You need to distingish the ASB Stormtrooper helmets because they first made an ESB version and they just came out with an ANH version.

You mean the Sandtrooper version correct?

Or do you mean the new ANH stormy I forgot about. Built from an actual mint Hero helmet, which I think is Mark Hamil's.

I'm a fan of idealized props but that is still very very cool.

Can't get more SA than that.

I can't believe I forgot that one.

They have not done a Ywing or Bwing and as far as I know nothing has been mentioned about a future one. If it has please share. That would be ubber cool

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back