EFX Mark IX Science tricorder

Me neither. Too bad I missed the oporunity of "fresh" sells. I would have been absolutely willing - not really able at the point of time" to spend 400 $ on a tricorder like this one. This would have been due to the reported quality, the boxing, Brent Spiner autograph and the possibility of good support through the dealer. I read that they enabled the customers to return devices that did not match with the expected quality. I thinks this was a really good thing. Too bad they stopped it.

But 800 $ is mainly coming from only a few being around and without the possibilty of using garantees or anything like it. At least that is what I would think.

Do I have the same kind of support from eFX when I buy the item from eBay?

Me neither. Too bad I missed the oporunity of "fresh" sells. I would have been absolutely willing - not really able at the point of time" to spend 400 $ on a tricorder like this one. This would have been due to the reported quality, the boxing, Brent Spiner autograph and the possibility of good support through the dealer. I read that they enabled the customers to return devices that did not match with the expected quality. I thinks this was a really good thing. Too bad they stopped it.

But 800 $ is mainly coming from only a few being around and without the possibilty of using garantees or anything like it. At least that is what I would think.

Do I have the same kind of support from eFX when I buy the item from eBay?

Would anyone say there are places (other than eBay) to purchase one of these Mark IX Tricorders? It is truly a shame that such an incredible prop went out of production so quickly.

Anything from EFX and MR are going for stupid crazy prices. Someone has a MR First Contact SE Phaser up on ebay for $3200. Brand new from MR it was either $399 or $499.

Huh, how about that. It's been ten years?
Jeez.

It's still running fine. Annoying that some of these replicas end up being the last word for so long.

Greetings - please let me know if I picked the wrong thread, but my EFX Mark IX Science Tricorder (Brent Spiner Autograph Edition) is missing the right hinge pin. Everything else still functions perfectly, but I would love to get a replacement. I'll attach two pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_7524.jpg
    IMG_7524.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_7525.jpg
    IMG_7525.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
Greetings - please let me know if I picked the wrong thread, but my EFX Mark IX Science Tricorder (Brent Spiner Autograph Edition) is missing the right hinge pin. Everything else still functions perfectly, but I would love to get a replacement. I'll attach two pictures...

My first thought is find a small drill set and pick the right diameter and cut it down to size.

Not me as I already have one. However that one listed with the factory cover was a steal at that price. The rodd version even sell for more than that but a fully working EFX SE with a factory cover. Yeah that was a deal. GC

Not me as I already have one. However that one listed with the factory cover was a steal at that price. The rodd version even sell for more than that but a fully working EFX SE with a factory cover. Yeah that was a deal. GC
Don't remind me lol. I should have asked if the seller could wait a few days for payment. I never find them complete anymore.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back