eFX Luke ROTJ Lightsaber Reveal Preorder Finally Coming Up

I love mine but my one complaint is I'm not crazy about the "copper" finish on the neck and box.
Agreed. Here's a comparison of the eFX reveal with Rylo's:

Luke-Skywalker-Reveal-Lightsaber.jpg

Luke-Skywalker-Reveal-Lightsaber.jpg

I polished mine last night.
I have also disassymbled it to some degree.
The copper neck is copper and not plated as i had thought. It is a very well made piece but the tolerance are loose, iassume for eases of assymbley at the factory. It has a nylon bushing at the neck I believe if someone made a bushing with closer tolerances this would tighten everything up . I may have a run made. The bushing has a spring and detent ball configuration so if you take it apart be very careful as it will pop out....I will post pics later.

I polished mine last night.
I have also disassymbled it to some degree.
The copper neck is copper and not plated as i had thought. It is a very well made piece but the tolerance are loose, iassume for eases of assymbley at the factory. It has a nylon bushing at the neck I believe if someone made a bushing with closer tolerances this would tighten everything up . I may have a run made. The bushing has a spring and detent ball configuration so if you take it apart be very careful as it will pop out....I will post pics later.

Very interested in the bushing as well.

I display mine open and it, for lack of a better phrase, sags up. It bends slightly up.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back