Ebay seller csaduck with studio tags

I purchased some Seinfeld stuff from this csaduck a few times. In the back of my mind, I did question the authenticity of these items. Especially because the handwriting on all the tags were all very similar and his certs look very generic. His feedback rating was high and I figured he couldn't be a fraud because he's been doing it for so long on Ebay. If he is a scam artist, (I think he is) how does he get away with it? Sellers like David Brandon from Horror Domain could only get away with it for so long before getting booted. Why not this guy? Here's a pic of my last purchase from csaduck. It's supposedly a lock of Seinfeld's hair from an episode. It looked legit to me. The autograph looks similar to Seinfeld's in other pics I've looked at. After reading this post however, I question all of his items. What do you guys think? $_56.JPG

Too many commas, among other grammatical errors, and I think Jerry's hair was darker. I scrolled through his feedback and it's hard to believe that there were three or more "Phoebe's grandma's paperweight" props, and that he managed to get hold of all of them.

I purchased some Seinfeld stuff from this csaduck a few times. In the back of my mind, I did question the authenticity of these items. Especially because the handwriting on all the tags were all very similar and his certs look very generic. His feedback rating was high and I figured he couldn't be a fraud because he's been doing it for so long on Ebay. If he is a scam artist, (I think he is) how does he get away with it? Sellers like David Brandon from Horror Domain could only get away with it for so long before getting booted. Why not this guy? Here's a pic of my last purchase from csaduck. It's supposedly a lock of Seinfeld's hair from an episode. It looked legit to me. The autograph looks similar to Seinfeld's in other pics I've looked at. After reading this post however, I question all of his items. What do you guys think? View attachment 357032

Wait... You think that set up looks legit?
That is a non uniformed mess. It looks very unprofessional of a COA.
And then there is the hair. Did Jerry change his hair color in that episode?
It is completely different from his actual hair color
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Since June 22 he has done $9,996.72 in sales which has generated more than $1,000 for ebay. No way is ebay going to shut down their cash cow!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back