EASY ARC REACTOR. Period.

I was at home depot and found the strainer you used

Here is a pic along with the SKU

Thanks man working on mine now

6152D552-17EA-4506-A0CA-7D1BD66E11FC-11292-00000C395A8B4011.jpg

Thats awesome. I thought about making the prop reactor that Pepper built for Tony to have in my spare room... I may have to give this a shot. Thanks for the tips!

I was at home depot and found the strainer you used

Here is a pic along with the SKU

Thanks man working on mine now

6152D552-17EA-4506-A0CA-7D1BD66E11FC-11292-00000C395A8B4011.jpg
nice! I'm not sure if its only in the UPNY area, because I couldnt find it online... Just remember, when you cut off the bottom portion of it, you need to grind off about 1/8" extra to make it sit flush on the strainer (after removing the strainer handle of course)...I'm adding a thin peice of plastic to seal it over top so i dont spill any Jack in my reactor on halloween lol.

thanks for the pic and SKU. I went to Home Depot yesterday but unfortunately the canadian home depots only carry Moen sink strainers and i couldnt find one that looked like the everbilt one.

Did you cut out the poly ring or use a template of some sorts to mold it. I have some plastic pellets that I was going to melt down to make the ring. Trying to find the best way to make a mold or something first so it comes out round and smooth.

Did you cut out the poly ring or use a template of some sorts to mold it. I have some plastic pellets that I was going to melt down to make the ring. Trying to find the best way to make a mold or something first so it comes out round and smooth.

I used the top of a DVD spindle case along with the pellets. I then used my dremel to sand away at the excess.

I'm debating on trying to cut a ring out of acrylic sheeting.

Is there a good youtube video or page on creating this arc reactor and other ones? I bought the one on think geek and it sucked. Id like to be able to make a better one for halloween.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back