Earth Final Conflict - Gene Roddenberry - WEAPONS Props help

This all reminded me I should watch some more of the show. I have been catching up a bit recently and rewatching it. I missed quite a bit of it being in hospital when it aired here.

I used to work on EFC for 4 seasons here in Toronto - I do not have much - let go of a screen used global back in the day - still have Liam's hero jacket and some other goodies.

I was wondering what happended to all the gun props. The volunteer rifles, pistols, Protectors, and Jaridian weapons?

I woul love some reference pics - if you can't find it - build it. :love

I used to work on EFC for 4 seasons here in Toronto - I do not have much - let go of a screen used global back in the day - still have Liam's hero jacket and some other goodies.

Obviously a lot of the guns used were just ordinary pistols and current day military weapons but there was certainly quite a few of various "special" guns that we saw in the series. They must have made a reasonable number of the volunteer "pulse" rifles which were pretty ugly and looked like railway locomotives with stocks and barrels to me.

I liked the rifles they brought out for the volunteers to use when they were sent to the portal staging planet to "hold back" the enemy. Julia commented they weren't like the ones they'd trained with. (the ugly train looking ones).

I really like the modified pistol that Lili used which had a magazine of some kind at the front and a blue info display on the side. I'd really like some good screencaps of this one. I'd like to have a go at that one. Her smaller pistol wasn't too bad either.

Liam's sidearm is just weird looking.

There were various other little guns along the way that were quite interesting too but very few good pictures of anything from the show.

I was wondering what happended to all the gun props. The volunteer rifles, pistols, Protectors, and Jaridian weapons?

I woul love some reference pics - if you can't find it - build it. :love

I like Sandovals season 5 gun but it would be a heck of hard time making it

It's like they thought it would be fun to give each of the main characters his/her own style of gun. Boone's in season 5 reminded me of a timing light for a car engine; pretty boring looking actually. Sandoval's was interesting and Renee's was OK too.

I was just looking at Sandoval's pistol again and it looks a lot like a fairly ordinary pistol with a large attachment under the barrel at the front, much as Lily's was in season 1.

Last edited:
Sandovals season 5 gun was very similiar to liams blaster, and if anyone does a run of these count me in for 2. I also cant wait 2 get my hands on a skrill. If anyone invents a cvi lol give me a call.

It's like they thought it would be fun to give each of the main characters his/her own style of gun. Boone's in season 5 reminded me of a timing light for a car engine; pretty boring looking actually. Sandoval's was interesting and Renee's was OK too.

I was just looking at Sandoval's pistol again and it looks a lot like a fairly ordinary pistol with a large attachment under the barrel at the front, much as Lily's was in season 1.

I'd say Sandovals looked alot like Liams just a differant color.

Here are a few pictures of some of my EFC items.

working global communicator, green screen material was lost before i got it.

liam rubber stunt pistol originally from tribune auction then purchased by prop store, then sold to a collector, then purchased by me.

rubber skrill appliance worn on arm, has spirit gum residue. this was originally Fuller French's and did not sell in profile in history auction 17. later sold via alan adler via ebay and i purchased it.

A volunteer rifle also was listed in profiles in history auction 17, and some incomplete backups have been for sale over the years too. Mustanggtr1's gun was originally fuller frenchs too

i do kind of want a volunteer rifle too, they were kind of nifty.

Now its hard to get your hands on props such as theese. I could picture the price of the Volunteer rifle!:wacko

I would LOVE to own any of these props. After the show folded - they went off into private hands . . . or lost forever. :facepalm

Maybe if MORE people REDISCOVER the show - now ALL FIVE seasons are available. :love

Harada357

Now im deep into season 3,and just remembering how good this show truly was....so many good props,......one thing I never seem to see are the taelon props, in season 3 there are some really nice taelon statuettes that ma,el left on earth I believe the episode was called "The Once and Future World".

One of the Taelon statuettes or idols from the episode the once and future world.not the best pics but they will do. Ma el was presented these by an incan chieftain. Maybe not the best thread for these since its titled weapons help but since its the most active efc thread I posted here.

Attachments

• Picture 354.jpg
    Picture 354.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back