Earth Final Conflict - Gene Roddenberry - WEAPONS Props help

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EARTH the FINAL CONFLICT is one of my favorite TV Series. There was a huge number of weapons props, costumes, and movie sets. I was wondering if anyone on the forum obtained any of the weapons props when the series ended. I have a few screen caps - but so many details are obscured. Anyone able to post pics of the props? I found a couple on YOUR PROPS - but not many. Thanks. PLEASE Show off your stuff.

Gordon

Earth Final Conflict - YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee1ybhptnnE&feature=related

One of my favorites too, haven't seen that much around, I used to own a replica sidearm and handlink, they pop up every now and then

Hi Harada357,

EFC was also one of my favorite TV shows and in 2002 I had the chance to meet four of the main actors on a convention in Hamburg, Germany.

Unfortunately I don't have much from the show but the ID card from William Boone.

Enjoy

Dietrich

I'd like a latex Skrill that I can attach to my wrist. That would be a cool Halloween costume.

I have a Skrill living in my Freezer. I tell her to replicate one for you. :eek

I do not know if any survived the show. I thought I saw one latex skrill listed in the propstore of london. But At the time, I could not afford a screen used prop. :cry

Organic sculpture is not one of my skills - but I bet someone here could do it. Anyone up to the job? :love

Gordon

I have a Skrill living in my Freezer. I tell her to replicate one for you. :eek

Gordon

Appreciate it! :)

I know someone who worked on the props for the show that is on here said he still had one of the molds for a Skrill. I don't know if it was the symbiote or the flying insect version, though. I'm hoping it is the symbiote and I'm hoping he'll cast it in latex or some other material that will enable it to be attached and worn like on the show. I'd love to dress as up as a Companion Protector.

Appreciate it! :)

I know someone who worked on the props for the show that is on here said he still had one of the molds for a Skrill. I don't know if it was the symbiote or the flying insect version, though. I'm hoping it is the symbiote and I'm hoping he'll cast it in latex or some other material that will enable it to be attached and worn like on the show. I'd love to dress as up as a Companion Protector.

A Latex Skill would be cool. It looked like for most of the episodes - the Skill fit in place like a "gauntlet" One leg wraped around the inside over the thumb between the forefinger - the rest could be velcrowed to fit - to avoid the use of spirit gum everytime you put it on.

More prop caps: :love

Gordon

Here are a few pictures of some of my EFC items.

working global communicator, green screen material was lost before i got it.

liam rubber stunt pistol originally from tribune auction then purchased by prop store, then sold to a collector, then purchased by me.

rubber skrill appliance worn on arm, has spirit gum residue. this was originally Fuller French's and did not sell in profile in history auction 17. later sold via alan adler via ebay and i purchased it.

A volunteer rifle also was listed in profiles in history auction 17, and some incomplete backups have been for sale over the years too. Mustanggtr1's gun was originally fuller frenchs too

i do kind of want a volunteer rifle too, they were kind of nifty.

I've got a skrill from the show, but it is on a glass head for display.

Don't ask me why, I dunno. Still a nifty piece though. Hell of a paint job.

Chris

Thanks for displaying the props. The EFC stuff has faded into private collections. There was a not a lot of documentation of the props and the various designs.

AWESOME pics !!! Thank You !!

Gordon

It's hard to think of the words "rubber" and "gun" in the same thought. It just seems wrong somehow.

Most times you see a prop in a movie or show when someone is running or moving quickly or waving it around wildly- it's rubber. Rubber doesn't break when dropped, hurt anyone if they are hit accidentally or injure the actor if he trips and falls and lands on it.

We make piles and piles and piles of rubber props. Guns most of the time.

Sadly the show didn't have the following of a Star Trek or a BSG so their was no financial incentive for anyone to make any props for the fans to buy. Only the real props existed and now in the hands of those who could afford them. I liked the standard sidearm that Lily carried and of course the skrill and the communicator which I think might have sold quite well at least among the fanbase.

Thanks for displaying the props. The EFC stuff has faded into private collections. There was a not a lot of documentation of the props and the various designs.

AWESOME pics !!! Thank You !!

Gordon

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back