Eagle Transporter 22" from Round 2 OUT NOW!!! Jan '16

IMG_20160121_131154_hdr.jpgsorry new here learning how
To post pics this is mine two days ago off eBay $106.00 shipped

Airfix needs to partner up on this one to get it in the UK at a reasonable price. The show was a product of the English film industry after all...

R/ Robert

Got mine last week from CultTvman and totally pumped to get started, but, will need to finish or get caught up with my Deag Falcon. too many projects :facepalm

12544776_10205409850833676_15163767_o.jpg

Hm HobbyLink emailed to say they'd cancelled my six-month-old order and I needed to place it again. So I did. Now two have turned up (with two lots of customs charges).

It is a very big and complex kit to assemble but I am really looking forward to seeing what build ups come from it.
Great 'stock' but so many ways to take it further...

Cultman sent notification deluxe accessory kit preorders start shipping to customers on 2/29.

It's bugging me that the small accessory kit wasn't bundled with the larger kit. 35 bucks for something smaller than a thumbnail. Probably 1/3 of that price tag is for packaging.

Cultman sent notification deluxe accessory kit preorders start shipping to customers on 2/29.

It's bugging me that the small accessory kit wasn't bundled with the larger kit. 35 bucks for something smaller than a thumbnail. Probably 1/3 of that price tag is for packaging.

That's because it was an afterthought and the packaging was already designed for the bells and oleo struts! They had not intended to do the RCS thrusters in the beginning. Jim convinced them they should.

Cultman had it on preorder. He's out of stock now but add yourself to the waiting list or use the info to find a better deal. There is a larger and smaller commercial accessory kit.

Sensor dishes are not included in the commercial accessory kits. Mike Reader is doing a run of the four sensor dishes located on the command module. I believe Todd has posted his info here. If not, ping me; I have it.

http://www.culttvmanshop.com/Newest-Items_c_133.html

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back