Eagle Transporter 22" from Round 2 OUT NOW!!! Jan '16

Yorkie Fett

Re: Eagle Transporter 22" coming November from Round 2

Very nice, what's the ETA on this?

Can they do a studio scale UFO Interceptor next.

Howard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This is fantastic!
At last, an accurate kit based on Eagle 1.

Really looking forward to this.
Many thanks to everyone that made this happen.

Albertese

I gotta say, even though I never got into Space: 1999, I always did like the Eagle. I had a big toy of it when I was a kid, seems like it was maybe close to this size? Although, I was pretty little, so I may be remembering it bigger than it was...

--Alex

32buds

Looks great. What sort of price tag will be on this?

JeffBond

Pre-orders are around $80; there's an accessory kit (metal engine bells and spring-loaded landing gear etc.) that ups the price to $120. Still pretty reasonable for this subject in this scale. Amazing!

Metaluna mutant

Tower Hobbies and Hobbylinc both have it listed. However, I'm waiting to hear about the $120 kit. I'm sure it will be like the R2's TOS 350 Enterprise -- base kit plus an extras kit. I also predict kit add ons later - like nuclear waster carrier, lab pod, spine booster etc. Good range of possibilities.

Now, wheres my 48 scale Hawk? and Ultra probe? And Meta Probe? and Swift and Superswift. Ok, I'll stop now.

Muzza

Sr Member

Looks like another kit for the collection.

Onigiri

Sr Member

What happened to the Galileo???? Its been like 2 years and there was so supposed t be an update at WF. This is nice and all but wheres the kit that theyve been dangling for 2 years now?

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.

Retail price on the Eagle will be $115. You can pre-order it for around $81 from various online shops like Hobbylinc. I highly doubt the aluminum acc. set is going to be just $30 or so dollars. That's a lot of aluminum and will probably cost as much as the regular kit, about $100.

Jedi Dade

Sr Member

Totally getting this. I have the 1/72 and am really disappointed at how small it is. THIS is the eagle I wanted :D

Jedi Dade

Hunk a Junk

Sr Member

One of my Grail kits! I'm still in shock this is actually happening. No offense to anyone, but I'll take this over a Galileo. At least for now.

knnyjay

I talked to my buddy Chris Trice couple days ago, and he said that they are working out the price and final details
and will PM me when it is almost ready, Here is part of the conversation on FB

Last edited by a moderator:

Clerval

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It'll have grid lines on it....