Scott G
Jeff G
Luce P
Robert P
Steve D

Should get two more out today.
Herbert and Jon
Should get the first of 2 they both ordered
I leave for a Mil exercise TODAY til SUNDAY.

Ill get a few out MOnday AM

Yet to ship:

Kai
Guy
Doug
And JAck

Frank is doing some Navy stuff this weekend, so my best guess would be the forthcoming week. Thought, I have not spoken to him in a while.
Patient my young Padawan.... patient ;-)

All Ewing kits have shipped with the exception of two that should go out tomorrow.

Those two are the SECONDS of folks who ordered two.

Frank

Thanks Frank, just so I know when to expect it, do you remember what day it shipped & which service you used? Cant wait to see it, thanks Guy

Kit has arrived safe & sound, great packing & attention to detail. Kit looks like a blast to build & I really cant wait to get it painted. I'm going down 2 routes for this one either the McQuarrie concept X wing or possibly based on a 50's Pre CBS strat SRV sunburt with damage to match, Kida cool to base a look on a guitar??? or am I mad???

Kit has arrived safe & sound, great packing & attention to detail. Kit looks like a blast to build & I really cant wait to get it painted. I'm going down 2 routes for this one either the McQuarrie concept X wing or possibly based on a 50's Pre CBS strat SRV sunburt with damage to match, Kida cool to base a look on a guitar??? or am I mad???

Just received mine today and I have to say that I am very, very pleased!! This kit has some the the best casting I've seen yet, even in small detailed ares like on the engines.

Thanks so much Frank & Moe, I love you guys hahaha:love

This kit is really terrific. If you are on the fence I'd suggest getting one now. Given the number of build-ups I've already seen and the number of kits made, it seems there won't be many unbuilt kits floating around after the molds are retired.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back