E-wing kit - EU Univers

moes1

Sr Member
Last edited:
Re: E-wing and Y-wing

Beautiful Moe!. That Y looks amazing, always wanted to see one with the gear down. You seem to really bring life to all your build-ups with your painting skills being top notch. :eek

Wow that must be the coolest E-Wing out there! :) I´m currently reworking my 1:48 version. Funny, every E-Wing model looks completely different from any other.

Is there any connection between your Y´s cockpit pod and the old Neisen Y kit? It looks 100% the same...
Absolutely love the landing gear, really fits the old beat-up ship.

And if there´d be a kit of your E-Wing, I´d love to get one (but not before Christmas).

Last edited:

I would absolutely buy an e-wing kit if you offered it. A fantastic job on a fantastic EU ship. I couldn't be happier than the thought of this ship being added to my SS collection. Please do it!

Clay

Always loved the E-Wing. Definatly fun to fly!

You're cockpit detailing is stunning! I love the seats!!

Always loved the E-Wing. Definatly fun to fly!

You're cockpit detailing is stunning! I love the seats!!

Hey FOLKS!

Remember to give HONEST feedback re: IF you would BUY one.

Making these kits is NOT easy,..and its a HUGE amount of MONEY and TIME committment on our part to do so.

I just wasted time making a STASIS kit, because the 1/6 guys all said they wanted one.

I have sold 4.

Moe... if you made a kit of that E-wing.... I would take FOUR!!! ;)

What kind of cost per unit are you asking?

OUTSTANDING artistry as usual my friend! :D

Made a small update on my site.

http://www.m-moeslund.dk/sites/ywing/theyplan.html

The Y-wing is made with landing gear is my idea is to make a garage diorama. The Y should have a beaten and worn out look. The model is not yet completed.

http://www.m-moeslund.dk/mainframes/news.html

The E-wing is from the EU and not really studio scale, but it's made to fit the SS X-wings.
I have thought about making that into a kit - what do you guys think about that??

And Frank... you can add FOUR to that list for the E-wings. I am IN! ;)

Feel free to PM me on the RI regarding the deal. Or you can call or email me since you have all my info from our past conversations. :D

This is a GREAT project fellas! Excellent work! :D

Hey FOLKS!

Remember to give HONEST feedback re: IF you would BUY one.

Making these kits is NOT easy,..and its a HUGE amount of MONEY and TIME committment on our part to do so.

I just wasted time making a STASIS kit, because the 1/6 guys all said they wanted one.

I have sold 4.

Kurt, way to go. I'll take 2 if you do it. And I will buy them I promise. I think Kurt can back me up that I will indeed come through and buy them. Make it happen, and just between Kurt and me you have 6 sold.

Clay

Great stuff indeed, a true master. I've also ben staring at your B'wing a lot today I really love what you've done with that its stunning. I reckon I'd be in for an E wing I really like the look of this.

Are you still likely to produce a Studio scale B-Wing kit? Bare in mind I would be very depressed if you give the wrong answer? :love

Last edited:

Well by the end of the year I´d certainly spend the money on a kit of the E-Wing, as long as it´s not ridiculously overpriced. What price range would you aim it at?
It´s just that right now I have to save for a SS Y and 1/24 A-Wing, otherwise I could send the money right away.:lol

225 to 250.

How much are the Current Xwing kits?
How about that TIE? what was it 450?

What about that SLAVE ONE kit? what was it?

I think 250 is more than reasonable.

Well by the end of the year I´d certainly spend the money on a kit of the E-Wing, as long as it´s not ridiculously overpriced. What price range would you aim it at?
It´s just that right now I have to save for a SS Y and 1/24 A-Wing, otherwise I could send the money right away.:lol

$250 is an excellent price, especially considering how nicely Frank casts. My Vipers are practically flawless.

I would also be willing to pick one up, if I need to send a PM please let me know...also any Info you would like also let me know and I will get it to who ever needs it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back