DUNE stillsuit FREE files for laser cutting

Hi everyone, I think I really need to post an update here.

I have been extremely busy with my day job lately but as Malibu said the files are on ETSY for a small fee.

While I don't have much time to post anymore I am partnering with someone to help make these files easier to work with for more than laser cutting and potentially offering pre cut kits out of the USA to avoid horrendous shipping costs.

Also working on Sardukkar patterns slowly but surely.

Attachments

• DUNE2-13-positive.jpg
    DUNE2-13-positive.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
How much are you selling the pattern for? Does it include all the foam pieces in the arms and legs as well? Thanks
Hello I was selling them for 30 dollars on etsy before it made Legendary/WB upset for "copyright" reasons through here / psypsl 25 dollars (no etsy fee) it includes almost all of the padded parts (not the thigh reservoirs for the under suit though) but it does have the shoulder pads.

Easiest way to go for the undersuit is modifying the newcoser under suit as seen on the Adam Savage video.

Hello I was selling them for 30 dollars on etsy before it made Legendary/WB upset for "copyright" reasons through here / psypsl 25 dollars (no etsy fee) it includes almost all of the padded parts (not the thigh reservoirs for the under suit though) but it does have the shoulder pads.

Easiest way to go for the undersuit is modifying the newcoser under suit as seen on the Adam Savage video.

Cool. Yeah, I've had all my WB stuff taken down. Crazy. I'd like to buy your files.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back