Limited Run Dune 2021 Duke Leto Atreides ring

1635340475377.png

The 8 letters are what's on the ring. The stone says PALUS "palace" "utraedes" I think it's spelled wrong because the language is phonetic, pronunciation not regular spelling.

EDIT: Might actually say DUKE PAULUS Atraides, like it's his gravestone.

in the art book you can see the 94 and some of the E shape on the right side, and then some of the r and the AP shapes on the left side, so like wrapping around. You don't see the O or P. I think they told the jeweler it said here i am here i remain, but in reality they made it say 94EOPrAP on both left and right sides of the ring, to say "atraedes" twice. I'll update my model to reflect this
1635340868296.png

thanks to sideous for the art book scan and noticing the 8 letters in the stone screencap and to Thane for finding the 'rosetta stone' at this post Dune 2021: Atreides language font/dictionary?

Last edited:
I've been making the previous version of this ring for many years and will of course be doing the new one. With the release of the film I was finally able to get some high res reference shots so I could get started on this. If love to be able to get these shipped by the end of the year but it's more likely going to be in January. They'll be made of metal and gold plated with black in the recessed areas. I'll update with pics of the bird next week.

Target price of $55.

View attachment 1506876
Interested!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back