duc-tape dummy help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

th3 pr3dat0r

ok guys, i need like a body cast of some sort but i dont want to go through all that.could i possibly make a duc-tape dummy and then cover it with plaster strips so it would be hardened in its shape?
-thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strigoi

I think it would work as well...have to make sure its applied laying down or it may slide off : p

MasterAnubis

I've never used plaster, but sounds pretty hard. Has anyone seen anyone do the inside of a dummy like that?

I mache'd the inside of my DT bust and it was challenging. My results were no where near as good as I hoped. It was lined with plastic though. If it were lined with cloth it might have been easier because the cloth will soak up the mix too. If I had done it with cloth I would have considered fiberglass resin because the resin would go right into the cloth too.