DS9 Cardassian Computer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BolianAdmiral

Hello, everyone...

so, someone on the Fleet Workshop site built one of these props, and I very much want to build my own. However, I would like to know if there are any measured plans available for it that can be shared with me? I posted the same question in the FW thread, but so far, no reply. I really want to make one or more of these really bad, as I absolutely love the design of this prop. Any help is most graciously appreciated. Thanks.

59BAE3CB-8542-4AAE-B0FD-A330E6747094.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello, everyone...

so, someone on the Fleet Workshop site built one of these props, and I very much want to build my own. However, I would like to know if there are any measured plans available for it that can be shared with me? I posted the same question in the FW thread, but so far, no reply. I really want to make one or more of these really bad, as I absolutely love the design of this prop. Any help is most graciously appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 1424090
Give the original poster time to reply.