Dredd movie (2012) costume parts identification

I'm still sticking with fully custom. Look at the stitching in the last link in the last post. It's all got that very slightly 'wonky' feel to it even on the vest

I did a bit of research on the costume designer for Dredd 2012 and he has a habit of making Bespoke costumes for all thye previous movies he has been involved in.

Also, Im liking the idea mentioned above that Bespoke armour parts were made and then fitted to a Tactical vest like the one below

image3.jpg

Awesome thread! I saw the Stubai buckles today but someone already posted. Lol

I'm going to have to have this costume. Any thoughts on the Lawgiver? What did they modify to create his gun?

Awesome thread! I saw the Stubai buckles today but someone already posted. Lol

I'm going to have to have this costume. Any thoughts on the Lawgiver? What did they modify to create his gun?

after looking here it looks like the new lawgiver might be based on a Glock.
That's what the grip looks like to me, anyway

Glock 17 is the base gun. Tactical Clip holsters ( looks like 2 pairs) for the Glock 17 clips can be found cheap on airsoft websites. Looks like we also have a type of mace holster on the right of the buckle. What is the round snap in the middle holster on the left of the belt buckle?

just spent a couple hours trying to find the gloves/gauntlets.
There aren't many around that have the separated knuckles.

I have a feeling they may be a short Oneal pair, with the long 'cuff' added to them by wardrobe.

hey guys

If your up for abit of customising for the shoulders/vest then try looking for equestrian horse riding body protectors- If you buy one of these (they are front zipped) and maybe apply a cardboard/foam outcut of the pattern im sure you can make it look pretty boss! I think thats what I am going to be doing (as my mum has one she doesnt use anymore).

Your going to half to post a picture of them then because from the research I just did looking at the Dredd uniform and what Stubai have listed on there sit there are not correct. They are also not Cobra buckles. Look at the empire magazine photos of the group of judges and than at the link I provided. Almost a perfect match. The ones on the messenger bags are just a pinch to tall.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/dredd-movie-image-magazine-scan-01.jpg

this is what your saying is correct?
Stubai.jpg

Actual Judge buckle
judgebuckle.jpg

Messenger bag Buckle
bagbuckle.jpg

Im going to say correct manufacturer but wrong size. The judges must be 3/4 or 1 Inch wide were as the bag is more than likely a 1/2 inch.

If that H5046 didn't have that adjuster on the female side. It would be perfect! But it does. So were not any closer. This stinks!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back