DragonCon 2021

Pending I am not willing to pull the trigger on anything convention related until the powers that be actually commit to doing a con. Right now this COVID has the entertainment and large event gatherings up in the air. Just waiting for event coordinators to put out updated info money wise they have a lot to lose if they have to cancel again in 2021. Hopefully there is a Convention to go

Last edited:
Tentatively planning to attend. Already have passes with the rollover, but gonna wait to make solid plans to see if itll even happen.

Tentatively planning to attend. Already have passes with the rollover, but gonna wait to make solid plans to see if itll even happen.

Well I’m the ever optimist. Looked and all the host hotels are steady booked up. Never saw an announcement from DragonCon about the hunger games. I guess most folks just let there 2020 rooms roll over. I like a idiot canceled mine just before the deadline and now am out in the cold.

Everyone one is rushing for a vaccine which is fine and dandy, but take into account helping people is MONEY DRIVEN all the pharmaceutical companies are about making money. Also with the rush and testing there is always the chance many people bodies may not react well to the vaccine. I get everyone wants things back to normal, but rushing can also be hazardous to people health just my two cents.

Last edited:
Haven't been to Atlanta in a few Years, seems like a great excuse to go! Even if the virus situation has really calmed down I'm still going to wear this the entire time I'm there:

1613969115426.png

Because safety is my first priority

Last edited:
A few days ago they tweeted this on the Dragoncon Twitter account:

"Just a reminder: You have around 105 days left to procrastinate your cosplay. "

A friend of mine who lives in Atlanta said that the MLS Atlanta games have been allowed to have around 40,000 people in attendance so far this season in April and May, so, I'm starting to feel confident that Dragon Con will happen this year.

Last edited:
I'm so hyped for the con! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait!

Bringing Beast from Beauty and the Beast and John Hancock from Fallout 4. Also bringing 2 secret costumes I'm still working on.

Might bring some others.

What are you all bringing?

I'm so hyped for the con! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait!

Bringing Beast from Beauty and the Beast and John Hancock from Fallout 4. Also bringing 2 secret costumes I'm still working on.

Might bring some others.

What are you all bringing?
My wife and I will be bringing Persphone and the Merovingian, Electra and Dare Devil, a roger rabbit/Jessica armor mashup and some steam punk stuff. Staying at the Ritz.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back