DragonCon 2021

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

enterprise0216

Sr Member
Pending I am not willing to pull the trigger on anything convention related until the powers that be actually commit to doing a con. Right now this COVID has the entertainment and large event gatherings up in the air. Just waiting for event coordinators to put out updated info money wise they have a lot to lose if they have to cancel again in 2021. Hopefully there is a Convention to go

Last edited:

Macorrie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Tentatively planning to attend. Already have passes with the rollover, but gonna wait to make solid plans to see if itll even happen.

max headroom

Tentatively planning to attend. Already have passes with the rollover, but gonna wait to make solid plans to see if itll even happen.

Well I’m the ever optimist. Looked and all the host hotels are steady booked up. Never saw an announcement from DragonCon about the hunger games. I guess most folks just let there 2020 rooms roll over. I like a idiot canceled mine just before the deadline and now am out in the cold.

enterprise0216

Sr Member
Everyone one is rushing for a vaccine which is fine and dandy, but take into account helping people is MONEY DRIVEN all the pharmaceutical companies are about making money. Also with the rush and testing there is always the chance many people bodies may not react well to the vaccine. I get everyone wants things back to normal, but rushing can also be hazardous to people health just my two cents.

Last edited:

ScourgiousJinx

Haven't been to Atlanta in a few Years, seems like a great excuse to go! Even if the virus situation has really calmed down I'm still going to wear this the entire time I'm there:

1613969115426.png

Because safety is my first priority

Last edited: