Dragoncon 2015

Hey everyone ! I met a lot of you around con. I met helpfulnerd and matrixspoon in the Hyatt. I kept running in to helpfulnard and he has a great plan for cosplay idea. I have four people in for our football game. I am signed up for any meet up next year.

I never got a conformation from you are you wanting to be put on the list for the badge, you never actually said that your going to attend our meet, you just said your signed up for any meet up, technically you have to let us know that your going to be attending so that you get signed up. If your going to be attending the RPF meet please tell us that exactly, and we will have a badge for you.

Also, you do not have an avatar, if you would like one on your badge in the event that your tell us that your attending, you would need to update your avatar as well as let us know you have updated your avatar, and you will also need to email Helpfulnerd a copy of the file.

Thank you...

I'd love to come to the meetup. I'm a con staffer, so I don't know how long I'll be there, but I'd love to meet you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was able to make it to the office depot today and grabbed some card stock. I will be printing the badges for those that have sent me their avatar. And Matrix I'll be printing yours too.

Unfortunately office depot was out of the badge holder in the size I need, so I'll just order those online.

Coslay Update:

Been making progress on my Mecha Glove for my Rasputin costume.Which is a relief. How is everyone's cosplays coming along?

Joshua

HELLO EVERYBODY I live, sort of. Life has been hectic as all get out this year wow. And I'm currently sick to boot, so there's that. I am getting back into the swing of things very slowly. I had a convention I attended at the beginning of this month and now I have to get ready for Dragoncon xD I think I overdo myself. Sad to say however that this may very well be the last D*con I make it to for however long because of funds. I will definitely be making the meet up just to get to see everyone once more before I have to bid the convention goodbye until whenever! I am bringing a new cosplay that I really need to get to work on finishing.

I was hoping to take part in the parade at least once before I give up to the con being too expensive but I was so wrapped up in the day to day survival and working that I missed the cut off unfortunately, Oh well, maybe one day.

On another note I've caught up with you all with the badge stuff and will be sending along my avatar momentarily. :) Hope all are well !

Last edited:
I'd love to come to the meetup. I'm a con staffer, so I don't know how long I'll be there, but I'd love to meet you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have added your name to the badge list, please don't forget to send a copy of your Avatar to Helpfulnerd, thank you.

We can't wait to meet you...

I will be coming to the meet on Thursday and just sent over my avatar. Thanks!! I can't wait!

I have added your name to the Badge listing, also please update your Avatar on here as well, it's an easy way for people to spot you out and put a face to the avatar, most people remember avatars easier then names...Thanks

We can't wait to meet you...

HELLO EVERYBODY I live, sort of. Life has been hectic as all get out this year wow. And I'm currently sick to boot, so there's that. I am getting back into the swing of things very slowly. I had a convention I attended at the beginning of this month and now I have to get ready for Dragoncon xD I think I overdo myself. Sad to say however that this may very well be the last D*con I make it to for however long because of funds. I will definitely be making the meet up just to get to see everyone once more before I have to bid the convention goodbye until whenever! I am bringing a new cosplay that I really need to get to work on finishing.

I was hoping to take part in the parade at least once before I give up to the con being too expensive but I was so wrapped up in the day to day survival and working that I missed the cut off unfortunately, Oh well, maybe one day.

On another note I've caught up with you all with the badge stuff and will be sending along my avatar momentarily. :) Hope all are well !

Awww so sad to hear that your not going to be attending for a long time. I can understand though, Dragoncon can be very expensive, especially if your single like me and have no one to split the costs with. So I defiantly understand where your coming from. Well none the less I'm glad that you'll be making the Meet and I wish you luck getting in the parade. It will be nice to see you again. Hopefully it won't be the last time.

:::Attention:::
:::please read:::

August 25th 2015 will the last day to be considered to have a
Personalized RPF Meet Badge, for Dragoncon 2015.

This is the current and updated RPF Meetup Name Listing for Name / Badges.

If your name is NOT on this list you will NOT have a RPF Badge.

To insure you have a badge with your name and avatar, you need to make sure that you contact us on the forum and let us know by simply saying "I am attending the meet". Or send me a pm and tell me you need your name added to the list.

The badge list will be updated constantly up to Dragoncon 2015, but if you join a few weeks prior to the con we will be having a badge cutoff date, of August 25th 2015.

You can still attend the meet but we can not guarantee an RPF badge for you.

Attention: For those of you that do have an Avatar, Please send your avatar image Via PM to Helpfulnerd.

The front 1st page will have the up to date list of people that plan on attending the RPF Meet

Updated List as of 7/23/2015

RPF Meet: Name / Badge List:

ahoudini - Avatar
Amancue - Avatar Sent

Andveryginger - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar
Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
GotWookiee - Avatar

Grifter2013 - Avatar
grs100 - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar Sent
HyruleInfantry - Avatar Sent
hzdous - Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Inkydog - Avatar
Inquisitor Peregrinus - Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - Avatar
Jaedena - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar

kaijugeek - Avatar Sent

Lucianthinus - Avatar
Matrixspoon - Avatar Sent
Mowsel - Avatar
ndeasey - Avatar
Parkersandquinn - Avatar Sent
Pharmer Ray - Avatar Sent
RockIt - Avatar
Scouser - Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar

Talisen - No Avatar
TangWay - Avatar
TheStig - Avatar Sent

WondeyWink - Avatar

VIP - UMOPhoto - RPF Meet Photographer - Avatar Sent

The following People - Do not have an Avatar or have not informed us of them having one
(Please let us know once you have added one)

Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies if I missed this somewhere but how does one pay for their RPF badge?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Badges are being provided complimentary by me this year. MatrixSpoon made the badges last year and I volunteered to take care of the badges this year.

If you want a badge, make sure to tell MatrixSpoon that you are going to the meetup. And PM me directly your avatar (image) you want on your badge. The image needs to be 400 X 400 pixels so it will print correctly.

If you have any other questions, contact MatrixSpoon here on this thread or PM him, or PM me.

Thanks
Joshua

Hey folks,

Who else got their DragonCon Progress Report in the mail?

Maybe I'm behind, but that's because I don't check my physical mail that often.....I use the interwebs for bills etc.

I'm so dang excited!!!

DragonCon Progress Report.jpg

Would any of you be interested in a RPF landyard for your badge?

The landyard would be black with repeating RPF logo on it. The badges are free for those of you attending, but the landyard would cost money.

I am still researching the landyard printing cost.

If you ARE interested in buying a RPF landyard please PM me. To make it work I would need at least 20 of you to be interested in order to get the cost down to something less that $10 bucks per landyard.

Let me know please. I think a landyard would be cool. A fun keepsake for us

Joshua

Ok everybody.

Did more research on the lanyards.

Lanyards will be $5 a piece. Again the lanyard will be black with a repeating RPF logo.

I have 1 person interested. I want one and if MatrixSpoon wants one we are at 3 people, so I need at least 17 more of you so that I meet the minimum order.

PM if you are interested and I'll send payment instructions.

Thanks

Awww so sad to hear that your not going to be attending for a long time. I can understand though, Dragoncon can be very expensive, especially if your single like me and have no one to split the costs with. So I defiantly understand where your coming from. Well none the less I'm glad that you'll be making the Meet and I wish you luck getting in the parade. It will be nice to see you again. Hopefully it won't be the last time.

I'm not going to bar DragonCon from the realm of possibility in the far future but for the forseeable future I don't see being able to make it which bums me out. I've been covering costs for myself and the guy that was with me last year for the last two times we've gone (as well as this year) and I JUST got a car two weeks ago and that pretty much ruled Dcon out of the budget haha. Maybe one day I'll make it back. For now we will be focusing on cheaper, smaller, and local ish cons. I might even give that wizard world cleveland a go since I live really close to downtown.

Lanyard update:

Here is the running list:

helpfulnerd
MatrixSpoon
Inquisitor Peregrinus
Lucianthinus
Parkersandquinn

I NEED 15 MORE PEOPLE ON THIS LIST TO QUALIFY FOR THE MINIMUM ORDER, I'm not really yelling at you folks :)

Lanyards are $5. Cut off to be on the list for lanyards is August 15th due the printing and shipping time.

PM me or post here if you want to be added to the lanyard list.

Thanks everyone!!
Joshua

Last edited:
I remember that FuzzyDrawings was looking for day pass info some time back.

I figured I would get this posted here for anyone else that wants to know.

Dragon Con 2015 (September 4 - September 7) Memberships
$130 Friday to Monday 4-day (available for purchase on Thursday and Friday only)
$100 Saturday to Monday 3-day (available for purchase on Saturday only)
$60 Sunday to Monday 2-day (available for purchase on Sunday only)
$40 Friday only (available for purchase on Friday only)
$50 Saturday only (available for purchase on Saturday only)
$40 Sunday only (available for purchase on Sunday only)
$30 Monday only (available for purchase on Monday only)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back