Dragoncon 2014

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hello all! I just joined the forum but have intermittently viewed posts and comments over the past year. I'd like to express my admiration for all of the talented and skilled individuals that comprise the RPF. This is my 4th Dragon-Con, but the first in which I'll be in costume. While I always had a high regard for cosplayers, my respect for you all has skyrocketed since I've tried my hand at crafting a costume, which wasn't easy (due to my non-existent sewing skills and lack of a pattern to begin with). Although the item I'm making seems very simple, it's been surprisingly challenging for me. But thankfully I'm nearly finished. I just hope it looks decent when the time comes to suit up...lol

Hello everyone.

This'll be my second time at DC. Had a ton of fun last year. We went as characters from the board game, Red Dragon Inn. This year we're stepping up our game a bit and going as various Avengers. I'll be in an Iron Man suit that I've built over the past month, just putting on the final touches. We're planning on pre-registering late Thursday, so we may drop by and say hi. A lot of the work here inspired me (and my group) to work hard on our cosplays.

BADGES WILL BE MADE, TUES ON THE 26TH...OF AUGUST...

Each persons current Avatar on the RPF will be used for there photo on there badge. If you do not want to use your Avatar on your handle, and would like another image, please send me a PM and include the photo that you would like to be used for your Badge for the RPF Meet...

Thank you...

(If your name is not on the list and would like to be added please let me know)...

List:
11B30B4 - Avatar
AJTaliesen - Avatar
Andveryginger - Avatar
Annet52 - (+1
wamser_e) - No Avatar
Aracknoid3 - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar

Bayouwolf - Avatar
Captainhask - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar
Grifter2013 (+1) Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Junklady - (+1) Avatar
Kaesa - Avatar
[/B][/B]
Lucianthinus - Avatar
LUCKYDOLL09 - Avatar
MagnusOpus - No Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
Medusasmirror - Avatar

RevChumley - Avatar
Risu - Avatar

Ruby - Avatar
Sapper36 (+1) - Avatar
Triggerhappy - No Avatar

TRONlives - No Avatar
xxspartacusxx - Avatar

Booksandcorsets - Avatar (maybee)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

On a side note: My group's costume is gonna be soooooooo killer for the aquarium. I'm so jazzed about this I'd changed my pants more this week than in my lifetime

You're doing Black Manta right?

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't seen a Crow or Neo in a while. Man those costumes are going to be killer in the Atlanta heat.

No Idea; probably won't wear the helmet to help stay cool because, I'll have a jacket on; I'll be by myself but, hope to make friends during and after.

Hey Matrix - I've got a plus one, she's lurked here for a long time and tried to make an account yesterday but couldn't get it to function, her internet is having some issues the last week ( and is also in the midst of the extreme con crunch) so I am posting for her here - Her name was going to be Kaesa and this is her icon on her other online accounts - sushi_suits.gif

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back