Dragoncon 2014

information for anyone doing shoots/photo stuff and such at the hilton 10447722_10153104574559418_5342525741774677558_n.jpg

information for anyone doing shoots/photo stuff and such at the hiltonView attachment 364830
yeaaahhh..... The man that runs SCF pulled together a big photo post over on their forum about it, there's gonna be some serious issues in terms of the large shoots. They've already banned any photogs that were not put on the list already, from shooting the big marvel and dc shoots. People are going to have to wait outside the area to take shots of anyone who is posing for the hilton steps shoots. :( talk about making things complicated....

It really seems like the hotel higher ups feel like they don't need us there in the future. They sure aren't being accommodating, especially consider how packed it's starting to get.

It really seems like the hotel higher ups feel like they don't need us there in the future. They sure aren't being accommodating, especially consider how packed it's starting to get.

talk about accommodating, i'm paying 1275 for a room by myself at the Marriott...for 5 nights...and they want me to pay 32 dollars a day for parking and 25 a day for a frig...My time share I had was 80 dollars a day, and was a 2 bedroom with 2 queens and a king, with a washer dryer, full frig, spa, couch, 50" tv...etc..you get the idea, at the Marriott i get a little room and they want me to pay for parking and my frig, not good enough i'm already paying 215 a night plus a 16% fee each day i'm there...

Rarer,.. oh well....tell be about accommodating...haha...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...

BADGES WILL BE MADE NEXT TUES ON THE 26TH...OF AUGUST...

So far these people have contacted me and let me know that there going to be attending The RPF meet FOR SURE!!!!...

I've listed below, the people that have contacted me for a badge. That will be attending The RPF MEET for Sure....

If your name is NOT on this list, please contact me by the 26th of Aug, here on The RPF or on our Facebook Event and add your handle at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/327146860770541/

Or if you don't have FB...Please let me know on here that your going to be attending for sure, so we have a badge for you...
And I will personally add you to the list...thank you in advance...

11B30B4 - Avatar
AJTaliesen - Avatar
Andveryginger - Avatar
Annet52 - (+1
wamser_e) - No Avatar
Aracknoid3 - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar

Bayouwolf - Avatar
Captainhask - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar
Grifter2013 (+1) Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Junklady - (+1) Avatar
Lucianthinus - Avatar
LUCKYDOLL09 - Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
Medusasmirror - Avatar

RevChumley - Avatar
Risu - Avatar

Ruby - Avatar
Sapper36 (+1) - Avatar
Triggerhappy - No Avatar

TRONlives - No Avatar
xxspartacusxx - Avatar

Booksandcorsets - Avatar (maybee)

Once again, if your name is NOT on this list, we will [/B]NOT have a badge pre-made for you with your name & avatar...though we will have blank basic badges that names can be written in on ...So please respond if you would like a custom badge with your name & avatar, and let us know...

Thank you...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

The RPF Meet will Start meeting around 8:00pm on
The Skyline Level of the Marriott Marquis...
Thursday, Aug 28th...2014

To make it easy and non stressful for all those that are running late....

I will also try to (make) have a sign of some sort, so everyone knows where we are at...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sewing my little hands off today.... I like to think I'm making some decent time though for being crap at sewing. I am glad I chose to take the time to do mockups though, its going to make a huge difference when I start sewing my final material in an hour or so here.

So...I think it's about time to show what the costumes I've been working on, since no one really knows what i'm talking about,...

Sith Lord Starkiller - From The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition - Video Game

View attachment 362670View attachment 362671

Samurai Ronin Deadpool - Inspired by, Fan Art Created by: Chris Awayan

View attachment 362672View attachment 362673

Hopefully I'll have everything done in time...for Dragoncon... :::fingers crossed:::

That is going to be so sick !

I am sewing my little hands off today.... I like to think I'm making some decent time though for being crap at sewing. I am glad I chose to take the time to do mockups though, its going to make a huge difference when I start sewing my final material in an hour or so here.

haha ha...I know the feeling, I spent 3 hours sowing last night and 2 hours the day before...Have about an hour and a half left of sowing and I should be done...
10608890_10204696874768475_1245110814_n.jpg10617518_10204696874808476_46888888_n.jpg10584905_10204696874728474_1927153038_n.jpg10154650_10204697117174535_668558430_n.jpg

BADGES WILL BE MADE, NEXT TUES ON THE 26TH...OF AUGUST...

Each persons current Avatar on the RPF will be used for there photo on there badge. If you do not want to use your Avatar on your handle, and would like another image, please send me a PM and include the photo that you would like to be used for your Badge for the RPF Meet...

Thank you...

(If your name is not on the list and would like to be added please let me know)...

List:
11B30B4 - Avatar
AJTaliesen - Avatar
Andveryginger - Avatar
Annet52 - (+1
wamser_e) - No Avatar
Aracknoid3 - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar

Bayouwolf - Avatar
Captainhask - Avatar

Helpfulnerd - Avatar
Grifter2013 (+1) Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
Joshspiderman23 - Avatar
Junklady - (+1) Avatar
Lucianthinus - Avatar
LUCKYDOLL09 - Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
Medusasmirror - Avatar

RevChumley - Avatar
Risu - Avatar

Ruby - Avatar
Sapper36 (+1) - Avatar
Triggerhappy - No Avatar
[/B]
TRONlives - No Avatar
xxspartacusxx - Avatar

Booksandcorsets - Avatar (maybee)
[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back