Drac skull

Mostly Fantasy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all.
Here's the first in a line of life size skulls I'm working on. I originally sculpted it about 1/6th scale, had it scanned, and then cnc'd out of 20 lb. foam, which I'm in the process of re-detailing. Other skulls include klingon, some cryptozoological creatures, and other film aliens/creatures.

P4120002.jpg

P4120001.jpg

P4120010.jpg

Thanks! I had a lot of great response at the Spectrum show....I'm hoping to finish the sculpt in the next couple of weeks, then on to molding....

That's coming around nicely. I've been waiting to see some more Enemy Mine inspired sculpts for awhile. Looking forward to seeing your drac skull finished :)

Just curious if this project is completed? And what you were using for source material.

If you want more source material I would be happy to take you photos of my drac skull. It is canon.

-E

Almost done with the sculpting- I have screen grabs from the movie, and pics of the Greyzon skull someone sold here or on the clubhouse a while ago for additional reference shots. If you have any more reference material, I'd love to see it!
Thanks!
Tom.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back