Drac skull

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mostly Fantasy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all.
Here's the first in a line of life size skulls I'm working on. I originally sculpted it about 1/6th scale, had it scanned, and then cnc'd out of 20 lb. foam, which I'm in the process of re-detailing. Other skulls include klingon, some cryptozoological creatures, and other film aliens/creatures.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
never mind i see it now and wow i am floored , reminds me of that scene when the centipede thing crawled out of the eye socket , so cool!

Mostly Fantasy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks! I had a lot of great response at the Spectrum show....I'm hoping to finish the sculpt in the next couple of weeks, then on to molding....

sleepalot

That's coming around nicely. I've been waiting to see some more Enemy Mine inspired sculpts for awhile. Looking forward to seeing your drac skull finished :)

Enigmanostra

Just curious if this project is completed? And what you were using for source material.

If you want more source material I would be happy to take you photos of my drac skull. It is canon.

-E

Mostly Fantasy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Almost done with the sculpting- I have screen grabs from the movie, and pics of the Greyzon skull someone sold here or on the clubhouse a while ago for additional reference shots. If you have any more reference material, I'd love to see it!
Thanks!
Tom.