DR Who: The Runaway Bride £10 & £20 Scans

whitehammer

For various reasons the images have been removed, and I respectfully ask that no one re-post my scans.
If you have any questions then PM me :)

Last edited:
Wow, I've seen a low res scan of the 10 pound note before, but these are fantastic, thanks! The sizes and paper info are helpful as well. I'm going to print up a few of them at Kinko's. (that is, if they'll do the job, does anybody know their policy on things like this?)

The images are available on the BBC website although not in as high res as these, just take a screenshot of the bbc page:

Code:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/advent06/banknotes.shtml

and tell them that they are available for free download and there shouldnt be any problem at all, same goes for anywhere else:)

John.

ha thats awesome. i work very closely with the monster company. i got my screen used dr who money from the monster company. its nice to stumble across a post on here mentioning us!

we have an awesome collection of props at the store in nottingham UK. i'd urge anyone with an interest in props, prop making or just movies in general to check it out!

forgive me for not taking the time to look properly, but what were the small differences you speak of that you put in to protect collectors?

forgive me for not taking the time to look properly, but what were the small differences you speak of that you put in to protect collectors?

To the best of my perception, it appears that he cropped the edges ever so slightly in order to make it look right in every way, until compared with an actual bill.

Someone correct me if there is something else.

-Nick

Last edited:
cool, so long as theyre different. its cool that people can add minor differences to protect collectors, that way everyones happy!

thanks for sharing these scans for everyone, as real ones arent so easy to come by.

can we have one of the areas higliget e.g. a solid colour so we can compare prints off to and orginal RGB colour only an idea

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back