Dr. Hank Pym - T-34 Russian Tank Keychain Build - Ant-Man

pymtank1.PNGpymtank2.PNGpymtank3.PNGpymtank4.PNGpymtank5.PNG

Some more captures of the actual prop.

Where did you pick up those keychains? You wanna sell some of that 24?

Yeah I can send you some, but I did notice that the slinky chain piece is a lot shorter on the ones I purchased vs the hero prop. I plan to keep looking for something more accurate but if you want some of these just PM me.

I just saw the movie (great fun, btw, and TWO stinger scenes at the end...); the 'tank' thing sort of 'broke the movie logic' of reducing the space between the atoms with the resulting object still having the original mass. I don't know about you, but I don't think I could carry several tons in my pocket without it ripping off my leg... but that premise was treated very loosely throughout (ants are strong, but pretty sure they couldn't carry a pound or two of C4 'mass' on one ant's back - just for example.)

Still, I really enjoyed the film, those points aside. Its called 'suspension of disbelief for a reason!

R/ Robert

Yes there is a problem with the density premise, if you think an ant carrying a few pounds of C4 is a stretch how on earth did the flying ants carry a 160lb man on their backs. Clearly the super strength aspect whilst shrunk has nothing to do with density and is a result of some other bi-product of the Pym Particles.

Thanks I just ordered the decals. One thing I really don't like is the keychain part itself. I know these came in rock polsihing kits back in the 1980s and I seem to remember them being higher quality than the ones I have been able to find so far.

Thanks I just ordered the decals. One thing I really don't like is the keychain part itself. I know these came in rock polsihing kits back in the 1980s and I seem to remember them being higher quality than the ones I have been able to find so far.

Yeah, I know what you mean, the chain part is OK but the key ring part is thinner and more flimsy than I remember them to be. If I find any really nice ones I will let you know.

I got the blu-ray recently and the digital copy code comes with an offer for a $10 "movie prop replica" tank keychain. I wonder how screen accurate that item is going to be. Ships in 6-8 weeks.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.co.../ant-man?int_cmp=DMR|HERO|PWP|antman|tankoffe

"actual item may vary"

Typical, US, Puerto Rico and Canada only, but for $9.99 I would not expect too much but would be interested to see it. As I am in the UK it is a good job I made my own!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back