Dr Doom Voice

kdub74

Sorry about the new thread, but I did a search and couldn't find an answer (I tried! I swear!)

I am beginning a Dr Doom build and I was thinking about the voice. I want the mechanical tinged voice that Doom has when I am at conventions, but I am not having much luck in finding anything that sounds right. I have found plenty of voice changing machines, but none seem to quite nail it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Just a regular voice amplifier will do the job just fine. It comes out in that tinny amplified way normally. Plus the voice changers usually make it much harder for people to understand you. The real problem is nailing that Latvarian accent! :lol

I always thought he should talk with an Eastern European, almost Russian accent.

Cool, thanks for the idea. I'll look into it. I can definitely nail the Eastern European accent, just needed to add the mechanical tinniness, that was just too much to try and get right. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back