Dota 2 Juggernaut Mask! *Pepakura* *Original*

Eric Kackle

I have not seen this anywhere on the internet where an actual file was made for the mask of the character Juggernaut who is in DotA 2. DotA has recently become a great obcession of mine, so I figured I would help out the community with this one.

I plan to do other heroes as well... in the future. :p

Leave suggestions for other DotA 2 heroes I should do, and after this project I will select the most popular to do next.

Create a DotA Juggernaut Mask from complete scratch?

Challenge Accepted.

So far I have completed the three dimensional file, and am working on unfolding it in Pepakura. I reduced the phong in Cinema 4D to allow for a slightly easier build, but if it is asked of me I can see what I can do to make it smoother.

Progress (Day 1):

1.png2.png3.png

Progress (Day 2):

Despite massive amounts of homework, I managed to get the file unfolded today. Woot progress.

4-25-2013 7-35-56 PM.png

Last edited:
I have not seen this anywhere on the internet where an actual file was made for the mask of the character Juggernaut who is in DotA 2. DotA has recently become a great obcession of mine, so I figured I would help out the community with this one.

I plan to do other heroes as well... in the future. :p

Leave suggestions for other DotA 2 heroes I should do, and after this project I will select the most popular to do next.

Create a DotA Juggernaut Mask from complete scratch?

Challenge Accepted.

So far I have completed the three dimensional file, and am working on unfolding it in Pepakura. I reduced the phong in Cinema 4D to allow for a slightly easier build, but if it is asked of me I can see what I can do to make it smoother.

Progress (Day 1):

View attachment 176008View attachment 176011View attachment 176012

nice work! Although (and I've done this a lot, PM me if you want help) you can just rip the models straight from dota2 itself.

That's how I imported, scaled and retextured dota2 weapons for use in Skyrim.

nice work! Although (and I've done this a lot, PM me if you want help) you can just rip the models straight from dota2 itself.

That's how I imported, scaled and retextured dota2 weapons for use in Skyrim.

I do know how to do this, but I have been just making my models as close to the real ones as possible to be slightly more unique, as I made it myself. Thanks for the offer however! :D

- - - Updated - - -

DotA 2 foam files would be pretty awesome. :x Can't wait for them to release the DotA 2 SDK.

I'll see what I can do about that man. I'll probably try those myself.

Awesome stuff man! Been playing DOTA2 on and of since the start of beta.

Bill Doran over at Punished Props made the Juggernaut mask from pepakura a while ago. You should go check him out! D

That's actually what inspired me to do this. I searched up Dota 2 Juggernaut Mask and only found his to be a suitable creation. However, he admitted to a couple people that commented asking for his file that he had not saved it. Welllll poop. Thus I decided to create files of my own to suffice for the complete lack of a Dota 2 replica community. Or at least Pepakura...

Alright guys who were asking for a foam file, here's the dealio. In between studying for tests I've had this week, I've tried to create a foam template. Thing is, there are A LOT of folds in this piece, so the template would be pretty complex. If anyone wants to try and convert it to a foam file, private message me. I will give you full credit for the foam file. Thank you for listening in on this topic's most recent update. I'll try to keep you posted. :thumbsup

I have a brother-in-law that wants a Juggernaut costume. I had already seen Chinbeard's awesome mask, and found my way to this thread looking for a pep file. I've never created one before so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I don't know if I've misunderstood or something. It looks like you said you completed the unfolding process, but the only thing I see available is a .png file. Is the pep file available?

I just finished with my own juggernaut mask actually. I tried with foam first, but it didnt have the feel I wanted it to. So i pep'd it and I'm able to scratch the wood striations into the bondo and it's turning out better than I could have hoped for.:D I'm starting on sven or davion next

Last edited:
I just finished with my own juggernaut mask actually. I tried with foam first, but it didnt have the feel I wanted it to. So i pep'd it and I'm able to scratch the wood striations into the bondo and it's turning out better than I could have hoped for.:D I'm starting on sven or davion next

Is your pep file available for sharing?

Just got done. Added some wear and tear and some non in game stuff that i think should be on a murdering, tribal mask making, sword swinging, unstable person.
DSCN0571.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back