Done / Completed DONE

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! BIG UPDATE! DEPOSIT SOON

I add you in the list! I'll pm everyone this night for deposit details! Thanks!

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! BIG UPDATE! DEPOSIT SOON

Please change me from a kit version to the collectors addition.

The list is full!
I open a waiting list for the collectors edition. If we'll receive a good number of request we could increase the number to 40. We'll see...

I am on the collector's edition list and all set to pay the deposit when requested. thanks!! ;)

Looking good Sarednab! A couple of questions before I send in my deposit:

I am on the list for a collector's edition, but I think I want to paint the gun and bullets myself to more closely match the ILM version. Is the gun easy to take apart for painting?

Thanks!

Looking good Sarednab! A couple of questions before I send in my deposit:

I am on the list for a collector's edition, but I think I want to paint the gun and bullets myself to more closely match the ILM version. Is the gun easy to take apart for painting?

Thanks!

We could send you unpainted if you want

Can I be on the Collector's edition waitlist please??

Yes! You are on the waiting list ;)

Interested in the collector's edition mate!

Regards,

Alberto

I'm still down for the kit version with plaque! Can you pm me with how to send deposit?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back