Done / Completed DONE

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

Wow, that was a prop that was completely off my radar. Had to look this one up, actually:

ez_sleep_5.jpg

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

I can't give size now until we have final prototype.

Tom I open a THREAD of WIP for EZSLEEP!

Find it and take a look ;)

Please add me to the Collector's run if spots are left.

Doc

pm sent, put me down for a resin kit

Check other incoming pm then

1 month! Oh, the funds.... :(...

Don't worry, in one month you'll see final prototype and after we start to collect deposit :)

I update the list!
We have 3 SPOT FREE for the collector's edition.
If you want it, join the list now guys! :)

asavage you are in list for a kit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Will the kit version be ready to paint assemble and paint out of the box or will it require clean up?

We'll start in May (this month) as soon as we complete our Nurachi run. I think we'll have it ready for end June, start July

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back