Done / Completed DONE

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

WANT. Glad I got on the interest list early.

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

Oh yes guys! We just finishing this and you can't know HOW MUCH COOL this is going to be!!!!!!!!
Soon soon...very soon!!!

Interested in the Collector's Edition, once we see some pics :D

Looking forward to it!

Ok guys,
it's time for the BIGGEST update for this project EVER made!
Yes, we finished our prototype and we are SATISFED... no sorry... we are MORE THAN SATISFED with it!
Now I want explain you what we put in the pics and the short video. First of al the RED TON CAP! Ahahahah the law is law! :D
It is the COLLECTOR'S EDITION, but it have the bullet with NOT final paint job (I'll explain you later the reason) and the box is not finished (miss the lock part).
Regarding paint job, I said it isn't final version cause we want that YOU choose the one you prefer.
We paint 5 of it with museum coloration (the skin is blue) and one with the movie coloration (grey skin).
Which one you prefer guys? We'll made the most voted coloration. Personally I prefer the blue skin, but it is your choice ;)

Another thing to say. Between the KIT and the COLLECTOR'S EDITION, we put a new version: DELUXE KIT.
What is the difference between the KIT and the DELUXE KIT version? Normal kit will have the static resin version of the gun, deluxe kit will have the same working gun of the collector's edition (metal frame and working parts).
Now it's time to ask deposit for this prop! Each deposit will be reported below.
I'll give priority to people in list and I'll send a PM to each one in next days. If I'll not receive a reply I'll delete your name from list.

1 - KIT VERSION: this version of the prop will have a NOT WORKING gun (given like a kit, so you can mount and assembly it by yourself) and resin bullets. All these pieces will be in RESIN and NOT PAINTED! Only 50 KIT will be made!
2 - DELUXE KIT: This version will be always a KIT but will have the following features more than normal kit version:
  • Complete working GUN! Hammer and trigger will be FULLY functional! It will be FULLY ASSEMBLY!
  • All 6 bullets will be made in RESIN
2 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION: This will be produced in limited quantity! Only 30 SET will be made in a UNIQUE run with no possibility to back on it in future.
This version will have the following features:
  • Complete working GUN! Hammer and trigger will be FULLY functional! It will be FULLY ASSEMBLY!
  • All 6 bullets will be made in RESIN
  • All set will be HANDPAINTED
  • Wood Case included. It will have the red fabric, the star pin, the inner plaque, the outside logo and the functional lock with key
  • A Certificate of Authenticity
  • A "hidden" serial number (to avoid a future recast)

As you can see the work involved for the Collector's Edition SET is very very complex and require tons of hours to be done perfectly!

As I said you in the version feature, the gun for the Collector's Edition set will be functional. Just great guys!
I want to spend two words on this particular thing. Gun project was made by a name that you all will know for sure! It was constructed and finalized by Michelle, old partner of Siderio from SIDKIT models! All already know what great quality have all gun made by him (some example? Firefly Gun or the most know gun from the Hit Movie Blade Runner, the SidKit Worldcon). He studied all parts of that gun to work with the quality that we already know!

Now we arrived to price!
KIT VERSION: 169$ + Shipping DEPOSIT REQUEST: 50$
DELUXE KIT VERSION: 300$ + Shipping DEPOSIT REQUEST: 75$
COLLECTOR'S EDITION: 600$ + Shipping DEPOSIT REQUEST: 150$

If you'll choose the KIT Version or DELUXE KIT VERSIONand you'll need the inner plate of the wood case and star pin, it will be 12$!

If you want it, please send me a PM or reply in this thread. If we'll arrive to have a list FULL we'll continue to accept reserved spot, just in case someone of the primary list will left his spot.

This is a VIDEO that will show you the working GUN!!!

https://vimeo.com/132344428?utm_sou...0NWFmNGI0MXwxNjUyNTg4OXwxNDM1NzY5OTI3fDc3MDE=

Now some pics of this beauty!

20150701_165415.jpg

20150701_165424.jpg

20150701_165444.jpg

20150701_165455.jpg

20150701_165542.jpg

20150701_165601.jpg

20150701_165644.jpg

20150701_165915.jpg

20150701_173610.jpg

20150701_173804.jpg

20150701_173810.jpg

20150701_174005.jpg

20150701_174046.jpg

20150701_174051.jpg

20150701_174058.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! BIG UPDATE! DEPOSIT SOON

Wow, these bullets look great! Perfect paintjob on these. Defenitely will keep my spot in the Collector's edition list. Any idea when payment will be due for these?

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! BIG UPDATE! DEPOSIT SOON

Wow, these bullets look great! Perfect paintjob on these. Defenitely will keep my spot in the Collector's edition list. Any idea when payment will be due for these?

Tom, as I said, deposit will be request in some days. Final payment I think not until middle September, beginning October.

In that case: if the collector's edition spots don't get filled, I might sign up for a second one (as "back-up" prop / "investment" prop) ;). But with these pics, I guess spots will be filled pretty soon...

No probs, if you'll send 2 deposit, you'll have 2 collector's set ;)

Bellissimo! I'm 100% in for the Collectors Edition. I have my deposit ready to go, just let me know where to send it. Thanks!

Last edited:

I'm still in for the Collectors set!
As far as the Ammo, while the blue looks cool, the gray is more movie accurate. I wonder if you could mix both colors together to see what that looks like on them. I'd also cut back on the gloss. Maybe more of a flat/satin finish on them, like the Gun.

If I'm still able to get on the list, I would be interested in the collector's edition of this!

Wow your are the best man INCREDIBLE WORK

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'm still in for the Collectors set!
As far as the Ammo, while the blue looks cool, the gray is more movie accurate. I wonder if you could mix both colors together to see what that looks like on them. I'd also cut back on the gloss. Maybe more of a flat/satin finish on them, like the Gun.
Don't know about that. If you look to the picture from ILM on the first page of this thread, the bullets clearly have a glossy coating. Off course, in the movie, these were animations, so to be accurate to the screen, you might be right that a matte / satin finish is more "screen accurate", although this term is very difficult to use for something animated. Personally I don't mind the glossy finish, but I understand your point...

I'm definitely in for a collectors edition! Should I PM you for deposit info?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back