Done / Completed Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

Yeah I tried cutting a large vent hole in the optional base you can get with the dome to temporarily keep it covered til the run fills up. Not a great idea I guess because the magnetic base got pretty warm after two days. I’m definitely looking forward to your superior designed vents and optimal footprint to fit on my shelf better. Thanks for designing this project, I’m looking forward to building it.

I am going to go ahead and order the parts for this fourth run.

Holy cow, the wood sheets has gone up from $66 to $92! Damn greedy wood brokers. It won't affect the cost of this run, but if I do a future run the price will go up a few bucks.

chalback & glottis you are the last two. The list is now closed. I have ordered the parts and they should be here within the week, I expect to be able to cut the kits next week. If there are any left over parts, I will open up just enough slots for those left overs to be consumed.

I now have a Shopify site which will allow folks to pay using more than just Paypal. I am sending out private messages with the purchase instructions now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back