Done / Completed Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wesley

Yeah I tried cutting a large vent hole in the optional base you can get with the dome to temporarily keep it covered til the run fills up. Not a great idea I guess because the magnetic base got pretty warm after two days. I’m definitely looking forward to your superior designed vents and optimal footprint to fit on my shelf better. Thanks for designing this project, I’m looking forward to building it.

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am going to go ahead and order the parts for this fourth run.

Holy cow, the wood sheets has gone up from $66 to $92! Damn greedy wood brokers. It won't affect the cost of this run, but if I do a future run the price will go up a few bucks.

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
chalback & glottis you are the last two. The list is now closed. I have ordered the parts and they should be here within the week, I expect to be able to cut the kits next week. If there are any left over parts, I will open up just enough slots for those left overs to be consumed.

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I now have a Shopify site which will allow folks to pay using more than just Paypal. I am sending out private messages with the purchase instructions now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.