Does anyone know where to get a sewing pattern to make an Endor Helmet from scratch?

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Usually they're made on a base of an anh-15 pilot helmet, but I'm interested in making one from just cloth at the store and sewing it. Are there complete patterns out there? Any ideas on where to look? I found some partial patterns on rebellegion, but nothing complete.

Re: Does anyone know where to get a sewing pattern to make an Endor Helmet from scrat

Which helmet? The “donut”one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Does anyone know where to get a sewing pattern to make an Endor Helmet from scrat

Unfortunately that page is mostly full of dead links. I do have that one shot of the whole pattern, I was just looking for something a little more computer-saved rather than a photo of the pieces from above.

I've made a replica from an original black 'Leia version' and soon to do one from a trooper green version https://www.etsy.com/uk/RetroReviva...are&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1541021168817

43115253_301217653940706_3805764014110146560_n.jpg

Zlurpo would you mind sharing the full pattern photo please? Sounds interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back