Does anyone frequent G.I.Joe/Cobra Costuming forums?

TK1536

Sr Member
After years of attending DCon and seeing a large group of G.I.Joe/Cobra costumers I figure they're sharing ideas and meeting on forums somewhere. Anyone here know of any that has a large community that discusses Joe/Cobra specific costumes and fabrication techniques, etc.?

I only know of 2 forums for GI Joe costuming, but I do not think they are very active or active at all to tell you the truth. I was wanting to make a paraviper costume and was looking for a forum myself. Here are the 2 I know of.
gijoecostumers.proboards.com and cobracares.com. I hope this helps out in some way.

Yeah I'm on Cobra's Finest as well, the few that are on there are very helpful...and if you're making a costume let us know...I get freaking pumped whenever I see people working on their G.I. Joe costumes.

Yeah, I'm working on a Cobra Officer and I've been working with the info on Cobra 3rd NightWatch | Where EXPLOSIONS are the other half of the battle!

Everything is rather straight-forward, except I'm having a tough time getting work outsourced through an embroiderer for the chest logo. I've contacted four different ones and they either don't want the business or are just not responsive to emails. You'd think in this economy people would want to make some $$$.

yes, The Cobra's Finest is the place to go. I have a Cobra Commander and A Crimson Guard in the Finest. You'll see the CG in my avatar picture. You can also see the helmets we use on ebay, just search for Cobra Helmets, that should pull up Pit Viper's Studios Ebay store. Good luck, Fail Nobra!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back