Does ANYONE do ACCURATE vader armor?

jedivigneri

Hey gang,

I can find all the parts for vader, an accurate anh chestbox, accurate belt boxes...accurate helmets...but between here n EBAY it seems nobody does a NICE set of vader armor? bueller? bueller...?

I am one cape and a mannequin away from a AWESOME vader if i can just find some accuarte armor...help... :) thanx for leads...curt :)

Originally posted by yodakiller1138@Mar 1 2006, 06:15 PM
Several weeks ago there was someone selling a GH Vader armor in the junkyard. You can't get more accurate than that. :D
[snapback]1196803[/snapback]​

I'm also hoping for accurate Vader armor.
I'm doing the bodysuit/cape myself.

Where did you get your chestbox and belt boxes?

I found AWESOME ANH belt and boxes here on the boards and got a PERFECT GH anh chest box off ebay....:) curt

Originally posted by SHalamar+Mar 2 2006, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SHalamar @ Mar 2 2006, 01:40 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-yodakiller1138
@Mar 1 2006, 06:15 PM
Several weeks ago there was someone selling a GH Vader armor in the junkyard. You can't get more accurate than that. :D

[snapback]1196820[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'll just have to keep looking. I'll probably end up with GT2006 chest armor, but I don't want GT belt or chest box.

Originally posted by jedivigneri+Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jedivigneri @ Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM)</div>
I found AWESOME ANH belt and boxes here on the boards and got a PERFECT GH anh chest box off ebay....:) curt

Originally posted by SHalamar@Mar 2 2006, 01:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-yodakiller1138
@Mar 1 2006, 06:15 PM

[snapback]1196820[/snapback]​
[snapback]1196904[/snapback]​
[/b]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back