Does ANYONE do ACCURATE vader armor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jedivigneri

Hey gang,

I can find all the parts for vader, an accurate anh chestbox, accurate belt boxes...accurate helmets...but between here n EBAY it seems nobody does a NICE set of vader armor? bueller? bueller...?

I am one cape and a mannequin away from a AWESOME vader if i can just find some accuarte armor...help... :) thanx for leads...curt :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

yodakiller1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Several weeks ago there was someone selling a GH Vader armor in the junkyard. You can't get more accurate than that. :D

SHalamar

Originally posted by yodakiller1138@Mar 1 2006, 06:15 PM
Several weeks ago there was someone selling a GH Vader armor in the junkyard. You can't get more accurate than that. :D
[snapback]1196803[/snapback]​
I'm also hoping for accurate Vader armor.
I'm doing the bodysuit/cape myself.

Where did you get your chestbox and belt boxes?

jedivigneri

I found AWESOME ANH belt and boxes here on the boards and got a PERFECT GH anh chest box off ebay....:) curt

Originally posted by SHalamar+Mar 2 2006, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SHalamar @ Mar 2 2006, 01:40 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-yodakiller1138
@Mar 1 2006, 06:15 PM

[snapback]1196820[/snapback]​
[/b]

SHalamar

I'll just have to keep looking. I'll probably end up with GT2006 chest armor, but I don't want GT belt or chest box.

Originally posted by jedivigneri+Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jedivigneri @ Mar 1 2006, 08:11 PM)</div>
I found AWESOME ANH belt and boxes here on the boards and got a PERFECT GH anh chest box off ebay....:) curt

Originally posted by SHalamar@Mar 2 2006, 01:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-yodakiller1138
@Mar 1 2006, 06:15 PM

[snapback]1196820[/snapback]​
[snapback]1196904[/snapback]​
[/b]