Does anyone do a metal Mal pistol?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IronFist

After seeing Sidewinder's amazing Jayne pistol, it's only reinforced my love for Mal's pistol. I keep trying to convince Master Replicas to do one, but they keep telling me, "No. Stop calling. How did you get this number?" :)

Anyway, I feel I can't rest until I have a metal Mal replica, so I felt I should ask: Does anyone make kits of the metal parts? I've never once worked with metal, but I don't care if I have to go to work on it with a pair of nail clippers with a can of Raid and a match.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Quinn Merrick

As far as I know, only one person has done it yet. It came out great but it was such a huge pain in their ass that they don't want to sell it or make another.

I haven't gotten any of the resin replicas as I, like you, am holding out for a metal version. I'm hoping someone will tackle it soon, I'd pay good money for one.

IronFist

Yup, I know well of Phillipes resin models.

And screamingly nice that they are, I just want this bad boy in metal.

stormtrooperguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<div class='quotetop'>(IronFist @ May 24 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1249875[/snapback]</div>
Yup, I know well of Phillipes resin models.

And screamingly nice that they are, I just want this bad boy in metal.
[/b]

yeah, that would be me missing the "metal" in the original post ;)