Doctor Who Psychic Paper Scratch Build. Tutorial and templates added!

While I assume like most production pieces there were multiples of them and that there was different version completely later but did the 9th/10th Doctor's psychic paper wallet vary over the series or change at some point earlier? I always assumed the angled pocket was as above, not cutting all the way to the other corner but got to looking at some screengrabs to make or get one made and see here that it appears to at least in S4.

DoctorWho-403_0512.jpg

I just realized I never uploaded a pic!
PsychicPaper01.jpg

John Barrowman signed my original paper. Now it's home to the library card, as made by a fellow cosplayer who gave it to me at a con.

Apologies for bumping this:
I was searching the forum to find my old Library Card post and found this... I'm just wondering who Mikhail Lynn is, and why they claim to have created that card in 2013? I made it available to everyone in 2010 Link - after all, it was the eagle-eyes of folks here that helped me nail the details - so I'm not annoyed it's out the in the world. After all, just image search "The Doctor's Library Card" with your search engine of choice, and the top results are mine (pinterest seems to like it) but Mikhail Lynn isn't me and I'm curious why they'd take credit for my.. well our work?

Mind you, handing out cards to folks with Psychic paper wallets is the sort of thing I'd do. Heck, I handed two out to little kids on my street that I saw playing with sonics about a week after I finished the cards! (yes, I used to carry a couple on me for a while after that episode :D) so this could be a future me time-travelling to Cons and using an alias... :p

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back